ADVERTISEMENT

America’s TOP Combat Veteran’s Group Just TORE TRUMP APART

Reactions: torbee and Torg
I would love for any of those butt****s to walk up to a MoF winner and tell them there is actually a higher award.

"AkTUaLLy"

It's the highest award available the public.

And yes, winning the highest award available to you without getting "blown up" is in some ways better than winning the highest medal available, if you get blown up.

Nobody disputes we look at MoH recipients with Higher regard than MoF recipients.

You guys are idiots.

They don’t.

Nothing of substance is worth engaging a Trump supporter on. Nothing. It’s a complete waste of time. They are deplorable and proud of it.

You can’t have constructive dialogue with people who refuse to acknowledge reality.
In a way I kind of feel sorry for you. I know you don’t really WANT to vote for a democrat but until Republican leadership, as a whole, denounce the FAR RIGHT, evangelicals and anyone that has anything to do with Project 2025, it may be awhile before you can vote Republican.

I say this because I KNOW The Heritage Foundation and evangelicals WILL NOT STOP ever. They are so absolute in their beliefs that they just won’t give in. Republicans are going to have to show them that they will never gain any more power in the party or our government.

I would love for any of those butt****s to walk up to a MoF winner and tell them there is actually a higher award.

"AkTUaLLy"

It's the highest award available the public.

And yes, winning the highest award available to you without getting "blown up" is in some ways better than winning the highest medal available, if you get blown up.

Nobody disputes we look at MoH recipients with Higher regard than MoF recipients.

You guys are idiots.
Oh look the board moron has weighed in. I'd love to see your dumbass walk up to a MoH recipient and tell them the MoF is "better". It should be fine since everyone knows what is actually meant by that phrasing, right? I'm sure you have a similar explanation for why Trump said McCain wasn't a war hero because he was captured.

Always defending the indefensible, it must get exhausting. Btw you've still never explained why so many former Trump aides and senior staff now denounce him. What are all of their motivations for doing this in your opinion? I'm sure you'll weasel away into another thread now.

Meh...

You can live in a bubble or you can expose yourself to varying thoughts. My news sources are the most diverse of anyone on HROT.

People such as yourself choose to wall yourself off because you can't handle hearing or considering opposing views.

Meh...

You can live in a bubble or you can expose yourself to varying thoughts. My news sources are the most diverse of anyone on HROT.

People such as yourself choose to wall yourself off because you can't handle hearing or considering opposing views.
Given your history on this board of being one of the most smug, disingenuous, rambling, obfuscating, intolerable assholes do you really wanna go the route that "others" can't handle opposing viewpoints?

Holy hell, you seem to get dumber with each passing day!

Introspection is definitely not a serious aspect in your life. You wonder why nobody takes you seriously or likes you on this site.

What I will give you credit for is your perseverance in presenting your inane thoughts daily knowing full well how everyone on this site knows how full of sh!t that you actually are.

In a way I kind of feel sorry for you. I know you don’t really WANT to vote for a democrat but until Republican leadership, as a whole, denounce the FAR RIGHT, evangelicals and anyone that has anything to do with Project 2025, it may be awhile before you can vote Republican.

I say this because I KNOW The Heritage Foundation and evangelicals WILL NOT STOP ever. They are so absolute in their beliefs that they just won’t give in. Republicans are going to have to show them that they will never gain any more power in the party or our government.
“Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.”

—Barry Goldwater

This has completely come to fruition today. I have accepted that other than at the very local level I will probably never vote for another Republican ever again.

“Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.”

—Barry Goldwater

This has completely come to fruition today. I have accepted that other than at the very local level I will probably never vote for another Republican ever again.
I think of that quote often. This is precisely where we’re at and it sucks that there aren’t more Republicans in leadership positions to stifle them. The guy that’s in charge of education in Oklahoma is one of these crazies. Weekly he comes up with some new threat because of his religious beliefs and his willingness to force them onto Oklahoma families. They cannot just let Americans live their lives freely and how we see fit to do so.

Given your history on this board of being one of the most smug, disingenuous, rambling, obfuscating, intolerable assholes do you really wanna go the route that "others" can't handle opposing viewpoints?

Holy hell, you seem to get dumber with each passing day!

Introspection is definitely not a serious aspect in your life. You wonder why nobody takes you seriously or likes you on this site.

What I will give you credit for is your perseverance in presenting your inane thoughts daily knowing full well how everyone on this site knows how full of sh!t that you actually are.

Is it the divorcee comments that broke you?

Because I have the ability to discern and I'm not blinded by politics.
And why, after the last 10 years of listening to Trump, does he get the benefit of the doubt? How many times has he said something bad, sorta walked it back, and then blow up that retraction days later?

Trump has demonstrated, repeatedly he does not respect people who served in the military. The concept of doing something for something greater than yourself is utterly foreign to him.

What you fail to understand; and that I’ve said often over the years…my dislike of Trump is not political. He has proven over and over and over again that he is a morally bankrupt person, who views loyalty as a one-way street and sees the world only in how it benefits him. He doesn’t give a damn about policy, just what gets the biggest applause line.

It’s because it sexually arouses him. He’s a masochist who gets off on being pointed and laughed at and called a moron. But hey, if he likes it, go for it - Im not a kink-shamer 🤷‍♂️

It’s because it sexually arouses him. He’s a masochist who gets off on being pointed and laughed at and called a moron. But hey, if he likes it, go for it - Im not a kink-shamer 🤷‍♂️

Oh Torbee...I hear job searches can be stressful, but don't take it out on the rest of us.

Oh look the board moron has weighed in. I'd love to see your dumbass walk up to a MoH recipient and tell them the MoF is "better". It should be fine since everyone knows what is actually meant by that phrasing, right? I'm sure you have a similar explanation for why Trump said McCain wasn't a war hero because he was captured.

Always defending the indefensible, it must get exhausting. Btw you've still never explained why so many former Trump aides and senior staff now denounce him. What are all of their motivations for doing this in your opinion? I'm sure you'll weasel away into another thread now.
He don’t care because he is a bad ass and quite popular I might add…just ask him…

He don’t care because he is a bad ass and quite popular I might add…just ask him…
Don't ever forget that he was at one time a black belt and likes to "keep his powder dry!"

I've tried to be polite with him but he still wants to keep doubling down with his constant Trump defense so at this point, I say eff him. Let him stew in his anger and bitterness.

Don't ever forget that he was at one time a black belt and likes to "keep his powder dry!"

I've tried to be polite with him but he still wants to keep doubling down with his constant Trump defense so at this point, I say eff him. Let him stew in his anger and bitterness.
Same. He has lost his effing mind…

Last edited:
Oh Torbee...I hear job searches can be stressful, but don't take it out on the rest of us.
im horny jack nicholson GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT