ADVERTISEMENT

America deserves this trainwreck…

Harris is in her "honeymoon" phase. She'll be there for another 2-3 weeks, and then shit gets real. The Dem party is going to have to let her out of the basement and actually have her interact with real people and reporters, have her answer hard questions about her past political life as AG, Senator, VP. We'll see how that goes. I don't expect any real hardball stuff from the propaganda arm of the DNC, but she'll have to do unscripted events.
No doubt the honeymoon is real and no doubt there could be a downturn in the economy, but do you seriously think she could handle "unscripted events" worse than Trump? Seriously?

Like I said elsewhere, people can support Trump because they pay zero attention to anything he actually says. He could insult their family. He could accuse their father of murder. He could call their daughter a "fat pig" or a "dog" and brag about being able to grab her by the pussy with zero repercussions, and those asshats still bend the knee. Ask me how I know that.

Reactions: littlez
These over-exaggerated, extremists takes just make your party and supporters look out of touch and desperate. The faux confidence makes you look insecure. The quick sand party.
This. Every time I see Marxist in a post I pretty much disregard as propaganda. It’s quite a reach.
Girl Love GIF by dupreegod

Everyone loved Trump until he ran for President as a republican. Barbara Walters and the other cackling hens on The View loved him. Oprah loved him. Jesse Jackson loved him. Everyone at NBC loved him. The Clintons loved him. Mario Cuomo and his little brother Fredo loved him. The list goes on, but the instant he ran as a republican, he became the anti christ.
As far as I can tell, the only person who has ever liked Kamala Harris was Willie Brown, and that was only as a side piece.
yes you have perfect recollection

everyone loved trump when he was questioning obama's birth certificate (still waiting on that proof he said he had)

Everyone loved Trump until he ran for President as a republican. Barbara Walters and the other cackling hens on The View loved him. Oprah loved him. Jesse Jackson loved him. Everyone at NBC loved him. The Clintons loved him. Mario Cuomo and his little brother Fredo loved him. The list goes on, but the instant he ran as a republican, he became the anti christ.
As far as I can tell, the only person who has ever liked Kamala Harris was Willie Brown, and that was only as a side piece.

Do your parents know you're this stupid?

Do your parents know you're this stupid?
Are you this stupid? Go back and look at the 90’s - I assume before your time. Trump was on Opera, the View, etc and they all loved him. He went to Chelsea Clinton’s wedding. He did events with Jesse Jackson.
You can’t be this stupid? It’s common sense leftist elites loved him when he was a democrat.
If you don’t know this you’re too dumb and young to argue with. You’re a Noles fan which tells tells me you have bad judgement.

How do you morans function in your day-to-day lives? Let me try to make this as simple as possible for you. Let’s say 75% of Dems wanted a different VP choice some time ago - and I’m just conceding that for the sake of your argument. The fact now is her candidacy is generating huge support and excitement - whether you admit that or not. She fills arenas that Trump can't fill. She's pulling in money in huge amounts.

YOUR scenario, remember? What could account for this sudden and extreme shift? Assuming - per your argument - that the majority didn't want her as VP but are now overboard in their support for her as president just weeks or months later, the only rational solution is that they'll enthusiastically support even someone they didn't want over...who? What's the name of that fool she's running against? The name escapes me.

If anyone is living rent-free anywhere...it's Kamala Harris inside that big empty dome above your shoulders. The only thing...the ONLY thing...that gives me hope that this country will survive is that most Trumpers don't possess even a room temp IQ.
She’s the new toy, dems will rally around her because it’s not Biden. It has nothing to do with her, she’s plan B. Her character will start to show, the world will see her for who she is.
Open borders, defund the police, reaffirming surgery paid for by tax dollars, and a laugh every time she’s telling a lie.

Sure. He did well as the bumbling fool on TV that we could all laugh at. Although I don't think he was in on the joke. But the minute he stepped into politics he started bringing his incompetence into things that mattered and affected other people.

Are you this stupid? Go back and look at the 90’s - I assume before your time. Trump was on Opera, the View, etc and they all loved him. He went to Chelsea Clinton’s wedding. He did events with Jesse Jackson.
You can’t be this stupid? It’s common sense leftist elites loved him when he was a democrat.
If you don’t know this you’re too dumb and young to argue with. You’re a Noles fan which tells tells me you have bad judgement.
WOB ruling needed.

Otherwise, nonsense.

LOL. No one loved him other than that mafia lawyer, Roy Kahn and Putin. Because they knew he was stupid and would do what he was told.
More people love him now, but they are the dregs of society.

Weren’t the dumbs just making fun of Vance because no one laughed at his diet mt dew joke? This lady burst out laughing at herself all the time. Anyone who laughs is laughing at her and not with her. I really hope she’s on drugs and not this f-ing stupid.

lol

LOL. No one loved him other than that mafia lawyer, Roy Kahn and Putin. Because they knew he was stupid and would do what he was told.
More people love him now, but they are the dregs of society.
Bubs is very probably a network television Boomer who thinks everyone watched and enjoyed the apprentice?

Bubs is very probably a network television Boomer who thinks everyone watched and enjoyed the apprentice?
I hate reality TV and I didn't watch The Apprentice, but that doesn't mean it wasn't popular. It ran for 15 years so someone was watching. NBC liked it so much there were numerous spin offs so they had to me making money from it.

I hate reality TV and I didn't watch The Apprentice, but that doesn't mean it wasn't popular. It ran for 15 years so someone was watching. NBC liked it so much there were numerous spin offs so they had to me making money from it.
15? Is that what trump told you?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT