ADVERTISEMENT

American sniper opens up with 9-11 scene.....

Originally posted by 22*43*51:
Originally posted by Nat Algren:

Oh brother. Another conditioned sheep parroting the company line. Since Kyle et al went over there, our government started throwing away our rights. Why thank him? If no one signed up to fight for the Big Lie, there would be no wars and taxpayers would not have had to pay $3 TRILLION to fight these wars on freedom. Quit praying at the altar of nationalism. Its the most deadly religion.
Wow, you're on a roll.

You're posting has turned entirely to:

"Merica's bad!"

"And we should all feel bad too!"

"M'kay?"

We get it...
No...I don't think you do get it. Put your foam finger away and quit shouting, "We're #1". If you cannot see the military idolatry before your eyes, then you are blind. It's at every sporting event, every tv commercial and it's sickening.

Silence is betrayal. MLK
This post was edited on 3/17 7:55 AM by Nat Algren

we need to know who the sniper was who hit those cops in ferguson, rfk, jfk, and mlk, we need to see that opening scene of that movie

I'd like to know the hitman who killed hastings

Originally posted by TNHAWK79:
who cares!! The dude loved his country and was willing to lay down his life for YOUR freedom...

Posted from Rivals Mobile
With all due respects, really? Our freedom. Thanks for serving and your personal sacrifice, but I don't think my/your freedom has been in a legitimate threat since 1812. This country's economic empire has been more at risk, than your freedom.

Originally posted by OC_Hawk:
American Sniper opens with a scene of a tank in a street in some craphole foreign country. If you want to point out that the kid Kyle had to shoot in that scene of the movie never happened in real life (or at least was never mentioned in his memoir) then you might have something to roll with.

At the 9:45 mark, Ted Koppel is heard over footage of the US Embassy bombing while the rodeo cowboy Kyle watches. 35 seconds later he is in the enlistment office.

Dumb thread for dump OP

This post was edited on 3/17 7:39 AM by OC_Hawk
If only this had been the first response in this otherwise worthless thread.

Originally posted by OtayLake Hawkeye:
Originally posted by TNHAWK79:
who cares!! The dude loved his country and was willing to lay down his life for YOUR freedom...

Posted from Rivals Mobile
With all due respects, really? Our freedom. Thanks for serving and your personal sacrifice, but I don't think my/your freedom has been in a legitimate threat since 1812. This country's economic empire has been more at risk, than your freedom.
THANK YOU! Very well said.

There is no hatred of "America" in that reply either. It's simply telling it like it is. "America" is an abstract anyway. People, individually, associate America with subjective things, in subjective ways. The people who are in charge of perpetuating the economic empire know that too well and exploit it at every opportunity. If there is any hatred by posters like me, it's the hatred of that exploitation and the frustration of people not recognizing it and therefore helping in the exploitation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT