ADVERTISEMENT

Ames Kmart parking

Ehawk1fan

All-Conference
Nov 4, 2002
I have herd Hawkeye fans are parking in a old Kmart in Ames does anyone know any info on this or who to contact.

No it’s not it is Hawkeye fans trying to figure out what to do in advance. Now with almost 3 inches of rain in last 24 to 30 hours in Ames and more in the forecast you have to start thinking there is a possibility grass lots will be closed. I firmly believe that cyclone fans control university hard surfaced. treyvega if you know something different let us all know.

No it’s not it is Hawkeye fans trying to figure out what to do in advance. Now with almost 3 inches of rain in last 24 to 30 hours in Ames and more in the forecast you have to start thinking there is a possibility grass lots will be closed. I firmly believe that cyclone fans control university hard surfaced. treyvega if you know something different let us all know.

Don't park at KMart. You will get towed.

https://cyclonefanatic.com/forum/threads/kmart-lot.250300/#post-6791708

44EC3BA700000578-0-image-m-12_1506865737919-2.jpg

Herd of these clowns?

If you were planning on parking at the old KMart, you will definitely get towed. However, you can park next door at Staples - just park towards the back of their parking lot. We always drop off a car there and then park closer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT