ADVERTISEMENT

An “open convention” in Chicago….a MAGA nightmare!

joelbc1

HB King
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
you can’t always get what you want!
A truly open convention with several legit candidates (Whitmer, Kelley, Moore off the top of my head)…
An enthused Democratic base and access to $$, plus they are running vs. a very polar candidate..suddenly a lot of things are back on the table…
These are interesting times….the bext month will be fun!

While many in the party appear to have coalesced around Vice President Kamala Harris, it’s unclear if a new ticket would easily make the ballot in all 50 states.

“[Democrats] have real problems, I mean, every state has their own election system. That’s our constitutional system,” Johnson said in a CNN “State of the Union” interview with Jake Tapper on Sunday. “That’s the way it’s done. And in some of these states, it’s a real hurdle.”

Didn't see a single legit name on that list lol have fun. Try not to be as cringe as last time. Let's compare energy vs the rnc.
The one that had people leaving in the middle of the rapist’s 90 minute speech? The one where the main attraction fell asleep?

When are you going to get better at this? You make me miss Ryan.

Actually it’s got the makings of showing all of the hypocrisy in the party. You’re already seeing it. From the years long gaslighting on Joe’s health to the threat to democracy calls with the dem’s not honoring the will of the voter’s to ultimate climax when they don’t choose their double minority DEI VP after eating each other alive at the DNC.

Last edited:
Actually it’s got the makings of showing all hypocrisy in the party. You’re already seeing it. From the years long gaslighting on Joe’s health to the threat to democracy calls with the dem’s not honoring the will of the voter’s to ultimate climax when they don’t choose they double minority DEI VP after eating each other alive at the DNC.
Hypocrisy, you say? Tell us more...

Not sure how stating that strong masculine black men aren’t going to vote for a little white rainbow warrior in a general is racist but carry on.
I’m going to ignore that the first sentence reads like the “interests” section of your probable Grindr bio, but probably because they’re smarter, less emotional, and less dumb than you are inferring they are. (Or that you are projecting about yourself.)

HAHAHA all the Biden and trump haters got exactly what they wanted.

Now all these GOP losers have their work cut out for them to portray _________ as worse than dumptrump.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT