ADVERTISEMENT

Anarchy in Leeds England.

They were kind of overdue, y'know...

This would NEVER happen in Red State America....

As hundreds of Ohio State University students and fans descend on Chittenden Avenue on Saturday night for an annual mass gathering called ChittFest, drifting alongside partygoers may be the ghosts of riots past.

The block party, a Buckeye staple coinciding with the spring football game, has for years drawn drunken undergraduates to the lawns, porches and roofs for a last hurrah before finals and the end of spring semester. But two years ago – in the height of the COVID-19 pandemic – ChittFest turned criminal, with 1,000 people flocking to the street, flipping cars and tearing down street signs while Columbus police watched from the perimeter.

No arrests were made that night. Despite 911 calls at Chittenden Avenue made as early as 10:13 p.m., Columbus police didn’t break up the crowd until nearly 3 a.m. In the hours between initial complaints and police intervention, dozens of people called emergency dispatchers, asking why police hadn’t arrived and being told that officers were “in the area monitoring.”

Reactions: Torg
A disturbance....

"Police in Leeds have begged locals to stay at home as they battle to disperse rioters from the area after a disturbance escalated into a full-blown riot.

Chaos has erupted on a residential street in the northern city after police were called to a disturbance involving 'agency workers and children' - with a police car overturned, a double decker bus sent up in flames and bonfires set in the streets.

Shocking video footage circulating online shows large crowds of people gathered in the Harehills area of the northern city, where thugs overturned and smashed up a police car with scooters, prams and bikes. "

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-gang-thugs-overturning-police-car-Leeds.html

funny-bill-murray.gif

Reactions: Thunderlips71
How do we know they are migrants?

It's a sanctuary city of course lol

These are religious Conservatives. If the same people were white Christian whack jobs in the anus of Utah or Idaho, and the gub’ment was going to take their kids into protective custody for trying to beat the gay out of them, Scruddy, Tony, Here 4, and all the other MAGAt losers would be on the side of the families. But you know, they are brown people so they must be ruining England.

My position that kids should usually be taken from crazy religious fundamentalists of any race or religion. Fuqq them.

Also, OP should have titled this “Anarchy in the Leeds, UK”. I’ve never seen someone fumble a slam dunk headline so bad. But then again, this is the level of brainiac that shared “End Wokeness” tweets.

Last edited:
These are religious Conservatives. If the same people were white Christian whack jobs in the anus of Utah or Idaho, and the gub’ment was going to take their kids into protective custody for trying to beat the gay out of them, Scruddy, Tony, Here 4, and all the other MAGAt losers would be on the side of the families. But you know, they are brown people so they must be ruining England.

My position that kids should usually be taken from crazy religious fundamentalists of any race or religion. Fuqq them.
Point is: don't import extremely religious conservatives into a society they don't fit into.

Like in America... If we were importing people that were more likely to turn into anti government nutballs, id say let's pass on them

Point is: don't import extremely religious conservatives into a society they don't fit into.

Like in America... If we were importing people that were more likely to turn into anti government nutballs, id say let's pass on them
That’s not the point these people are making. I’d agree with that. They would import whacko white right wing Christians in a heartbeat. They don’t even know how many generations back these families go.. They just see brown Muslims and can’t get on social media crying fast enough.

That’s not the point these people are making. I’d agree with that. They would import whacko white right wing Christians in a heartbeat. They don’t even know how many generations back these families go.. They just see brown Muslims and can’t get on social media crying fast enough.
Yeah I don't know the particulars here. Just that the idea of being descriminative on who you import isn't unreasonable.

Also, OP should have titled this “Anarchy in the Leeds, UK”. I’ve never seen someone fumble a slam dunk headline so bad. But then again, this is the level of brainiac that shared “End Wokeness” tweets.
You wanna kidnap other people's kids? Weird admission tbh

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT