ADVERTISEMENT

Angel Reese is a WNBA All-Star as a Rookie

Joel was the swing and a miss, I was emphasizing your point….dummy
Thats What I Thought Reaction GIF by CBS

• Haha
Reactions: Moral and SolarHawk
Over iutstabdibg performances by Joel was the swing and a miss, I was emphasizing your point….dummy
Joel did…Joel meant “double doubles” which she has a bunch. I can’t believe how folks here get their panties in a bunch over outstanding oerfirnances by players they don’t like. Are you all fans of the game…or fans of the flame?
Angel is every bit an All Star as #22. The one big advantage #22 enjoys is perspective/maturity. Few her age show her level of this.

Reactions: millah_22
Angel is a talent! She is a rebounding machine. Props to her….she’s a professional ball player now. You don’t have to “like” her but to deny her basketball skills shows your ignorance. How many more “triple doubles” does she have to accomplish before she gets your respect as a basketballer?
Pete Rose wasn’t a first class prick? Teddy Baseball? Ty Cobb? Bonds, Jr? Bill Lambeer?
Come on Boyz, move on.
If it weren't for her BB skills she'd be living in a trailer park with a bunch of youngins.

Angel is a talent! She is a rebounding machine. Props to her….she’s a professional ball player now. You don’t have to “like” her but to deny her basketball skills shows your ignorance. How many more “triple doubles” does she have to accomplish before she gets your respect as a basketballer?
Pete Rose wasn’t a first class prick? Teddy Baseball? Ty Cobb? Bonds, Jr? Bill Lambeer?
Come on Boyz, move on.
Triple doubles? One would be a start. Yeah. A true assist machine. But continue about everyone else’s ignorance. lol

Reactions: RicoSuave102954
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT