ADVERTISEMENT

Angie Harmon CSB

lucas80

HB King
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2008
So, we had some rocky weather last night, lots of thunder and lighting, but the dog was rustling around and wanted to go out. I walk down to the door to the patio and let her out, and turn on the TV just to randomly see what's on. H&I had Renegade on, and in the first scene was a young Angie Harmon. I googled the show titled Offshore Thunder, and it was her first credited acting role way back in 1995. Also in the episode was Don Gibbs, best known as Ogre in the Revenge of the Nerds movies. Gibbs had a fairly productive career, and now owns a karaoke bar called Trader Todd's a few blocks south of Wrigley Field near Sheffield and Belmont. I've been past that place dozens of times and never went into it.

Alec Baldwin Eating GIF by ABC Network

So, we had some rocky weather last night, lots of thunder and lighting, but the dog was rustling around and wanted to go out. I walk down to the door to the patio and let her out, and turn on the TV just to randomly see what's on. H&I had Renegade on, and in the first scene was a young Angie Harmon. I googled the show titled Offshore Thunder, and it was her first credited acting role way back in 1995. Also in the episode was Don Gibbs, best known as Ogre in the Revenge of the Nerds movies. Gibbs had a fairly productive career, and now owns a karaoke bar called Trader Todd's a few blocks south of Wrigley Field near Sheffield and Belmont. I've been past that place dozens of times and never went into it.

Alec Baldwin Eating GIF by ABC Network

She is a definite smoke show. I did not know Ogre owned Trader Todds. Been there a handful of times, mostly after Cubs games the past few years. If you like hammered amateurs singing karaoke and decently priced drinks, it is a real treat. It doesn't get near as busy as the places closer to Wrigley either. Maybe later in the night; but after games, a decent spot to let the crowds die down a bit. They actually do karaoke in the front and the back, so plenty of opportunity to sing if you are into that!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT