ADVERTISEMENT

Another Lie from "the experts" debunked

Ever notice the people willing to kill the babies in the womb aren't satisfied with only getting some of them, so we have to mutilate the rest almost as a warning to the others... have your baby if you want, but we're going to get it one way or another...

If we can't trans 'em, we'll gay 'em, if we can't gay 'em then we will make them oppressors riddled with guilt.

Holy shit, you're a piece of shit human

Who needs to do it anonymously? Not me... if some psycho wants to press me about it, I'm all too happy to let them know they can keep their crazy away from me.
Just poking a little here - do you see the irony in your post while you do so…anonymously?

Just poking a little here - do you see the irony in your post while you do so…anonymously?
I thought about it, and when the day comes when everyone is fully exposed on a message board, I will be too. But what I don't have a message board persona. I'm authentic on and off HORT.

Holy shit, you're a piece of shit human
No, the parents/teachers/doctors who are mutilating kids, leaving them unable to orgasm, unable to bear children, and more likely to commit suicide are the piece of shit humans.

I'm just unabashedly honest in a time when honesty isn't a valued trait.

Ever notice the people willing to kill the babies in the womb aren't satisfied with only getting some of them, so we have to mutilate the rest almost as a warning to the others... have your baby if you want, but we're going to get it one way or another...

If we can't trans 'em, we'll gay 'em, if we can't gay 'em then we will make them oppressors riddled with guilt.

I thought about it, and when the day comes when everyone is fully exposed on a message board, I will be too. But what I don't have a message board persona. I'm authentic on and off HORT.
Man, I wouldn't have the time anymore for a person like you in the real world, or here. Ignore you go.

"Small government" in full support of the government telling people what they can and cannot do with their bodies.
One side telling people to cut their genitals off. The other telling them it’s probably a bad decision…so both sides are telling people what to do with their bodies

I find it easy to believe that the suicide is higher in the trans communities when so many hate filled bigots anonymously attack them on social media, and energize callous politicians who craft laws that marginalize them and dehumanize them. It’s sadly easy to see why young people take that path when family rejects them. When society rejects them. When society decides how they can live their lives, or decides they cannot exist as they are.

Dumb.

Reactions: hawkedoff

I’m pretty sure we would have heard about the meeting where they planned all that.

Duh. Mentally ill people commit suicide.

Trans studies to this point have been conducted by ideologues with a trans agenda. We are going to see more and more.if these kinds if studies that demonstrate what anyone with common sense already knows. It is a mental illness and people with a mental illness do things that mentally ill people do. Like commit suicide. The sad part is the ideologues are affirming them into their mental illness instead of actually helping them.

Duh. Mentally ill people commit suicide.

Trans studies to this point have been conducted by ideologues with a trans agenda. We are going to see more and more.if these kinds if studies that demonstrate what anyone with common sense already knows. It is a mental illness and people with a mental illness do things that mentally ill people do. Like commit suicide. The sad part is the ideologues are affirming them into their mental illness instead of actually helping them.

The enablers make it worse in my view.

First you have someone that is mentally ill with personality / emotional disorder/s.

After bilking them for however much counseling services and an unnecessary medical operation that probably puts them in serious debt you get…

a mentally ill person with personality / emotional disorders who is now permanently disfigured.

“Why don’t I feel better now? Must be “society’s” fault.” The grievance mongers to the rescue….

BS.

• Love
Reactions: KFsdisciple
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT