ADVERTISEMENT

another slutty teacher

QChawks

HB King
Feb 11, 2013
Quad Cities

Randolph County Schools suspends teacher accused of indecent liberties​

66a243097bace.image.jpg

RANDLEMAN, N.C. (WGHP) — A woman who was charged with indecent liberties by the Randolph County Sheriff’s Office has been suspended from her teaching job.
On July 1, the Randolph County Sheriff’s Office got a report of sexual allegations and began investigating.
Following an investigation, detectives charged 39-year-old Britney Marie Vernon with three counts of felony indecent liberties with a student and three counts of felony sex acts with a student.
On Wednesday, Vernon was served at the Randolph County Detention Center where she was issued a $75,000 bond.
Randolph County Schools says that Vernon was a health science teacher at Randleman High School. She’s worked for the school district since 2018 and has been at RHS since August 2023. Currently, she is suspended with pay, according to the school district.

Please tell me she’s a minority….Please tell me she’s a minority….Please tell me she’s a minority…….nope, white.

Shocker.

• Haha
Reactions: Joes Place
Please tell me she’s a minority….Please tell me she’s a minority….Please tell me she’s a minority…….nope, white.

Shocker.

Well since whites make up 70% of the population, shouldn't they make up 70% of the crime?

Or do you want to talk about the 14% black population doing the majority of the hard crimes?

Or what exactly are you trying to say?

I love how the headlines never say “rape” or “molesting” when it’s a female teacher haha. WTF is indecent liberties
Now I'm just spitballin' here, but maybe it's because the legal age of consent in North Carolina is 16 and the sex was consensual?

Shocker.
These posts never cease to underwhelm me. Tell me you don't know the demographics of our country nor understand the subsequent probability statistics. Approximately 57.8% of the population is white, 19.3% is Hispanic, and 13.4% is black. So, explain why you're shocked the person is white? Simple math says it's highly likely.

Shocker.

Well since whites make up 70% of the population, shouldn't they make up 70% of the crime?

Or do you want to talk about the 14% black population doing the majority of the hard crimes?

Or what exactly are you trying to say?

Oh, I took it as a fetish thing - that he was hoping it was a minority because that would be hotter for him. Like, if it's a hot Asian chick fondling the students, he would get super into it.

images

I’m just fascinated by the fact it’s currently the whitest crime happening in the United States. It’s roughly 98% white women committing this particular offense.

Either the media is reporting this way because it results in clicks…..or it’s time to start racially profiling white, female applicants.

I’m just fascinated by the fact it’s currently the whitest crime happening in the United States. It’s roughly 98% white women committing this particular offense.

Either the media is reporting this way because it results in clicks…..or it’s time to start racially profiling white, female applicants.
there are a lot of male teachers are setting busted too, I'm just not reading those articles :)

These posts never cease to underwhelm me. Tell me you don't know the demographics of our country nor understand the subsequent probability statistics. Approximately 57.8% of the population is white, 19.3% is Hispanic, and 13.4% is black. So, explain why you're shocked the person is white? Simple math says it's highly likely.
I assume the other 9.5% is asian?

Clearly, attractive white ladies aren't getting the D they need from their older menfolk.

Men, we are FAILING!

66a243097bace.image.jpg

RANDLEMAN, N.C. (WGHP) — A woman who was charged with indecent liberties by the Randolph County Sheriff’s Office has been suspended from her teaching job.
On July 1, the Randolph County Sheriff’s Office got a report of sexual allegations and began investigating.
Following an investigation, detectives charged 39-year-old Britney Marie Vernon with three counts of felony indecent liberties with a student and three counts of felony sex acts with a student.
On Wednesday, Vernon was served at the Randolph County Detention Center where she was issued a $75,000 bond.
Randolph County Schools says that Vernon was a health science teacher at Randleman High School. She’s worked for the school district since 2018 and has been at RHS since August 2023. Currently, she is suspended with pay, according to the school district.
Los Angeles Drama GIF by ABC Network

66a243097bace.image.jpg

Kids these days.

I would have considered none of that the slightest bit felonious if she performed 3 counts of indecent liberties and sex acts on me when I was in my mid-to-later teens.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT