ADVERTISEMENT

Another Teacher

My fiance no pics would ****ing love for me to do that I'm sure. Maybe the next time I go on a THC binge I'll get wild and crazy and do it
Maybe she would find the teacher to be hot as well?
92b6e60b-7602-4ffc-b65a-5dfcf666383b_text.gif

Lucky little shit. All my female teachers were 60and gross as hell.
me too, they were all older farmer's wives from all around ottumwa. 5th grade teacher drove from ollie iowa which is not real close btw, where did she go in Texas? asking for a friend...

I had an attractive Spanish teacher at Bettendorf. I didn't pursue it as to not get her in trouble. I was pretty irresistible with my bowl cut.
It's reassuring to know you were living up to your handle at a young age.

• Haha
Reactions: Moral
Dot and I are swingers…
One of the greatest quote movies ever.
I refuse to even associate with anyone who doesn’t understand the reference when I say “I dont know…they were jammies. They had Yodas ‘n shit on ‘em!”

I don’t need people like that in my life.

Last edited:
Reactions: lucas80

And it sounds like the kids dad knew about it.

Mid-Missouri teacher charged with statutory rape of student, goes to Texas amid investigation​

by Meghan Lane
Thu, January 4th 2024
UserWay icon for accessibility widget

Prosecutors charged Hailey Clifton-Carmack with felony counts of Second-Degree Statutory Rape, Sexual Contact with a Student, Fourth-Degree Child Molestation, and Second-Degree Endangering the Welfare of a Child. (Photo from Laquey School District Facebook)

Prosecutors charged Hailey Clifton-Carmack with felony counts of Second-Degree Statutory Rape, Sexual Contact with a Student, Fourth-Degree Child Molestation, and Second-Degree Endangering the Welfare of a Child. (Photo from Laquey School District Facebook)Twitter Share Icon
Email Share Icon

I'm 30 years past her kink, but ...

the-goon-dodgeball.gif

I refuse to even associate with anyone who doesn’t understand the reference when I say “I don’t…they were jammies. They had Yodas ‘n shit on ‘em!”

I don’t need people like that in my life.
Everyone leaves microbes and s***

Reactions: TJ8869
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT