ADVERTISEMENT

Another woman forced to travel for abortion or give birth to dead or certain to quickly die fetus...

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
Suits her right for having sex. Did I say that right, conservatives?

Baton Rouge’s CBS affiliate reports:

A Baton Rouge mother has a week to make an unthinkable decision – carry her baby to term even though she says doctors tell her it will not survive or find another state where she can have an abortion. “It’s hard knowing that I’m carrying it to bury it,” said Nancy Davis, who is 13 weeks pregnant with her second child.
Davis says her baby was diagnosed with acrania. A rare and fatal condition, where the baby’s skull fails to form in the womb.
According to health experts, babies with this condition only survive minutes to hours after birth. But because Davis’s life was not in danger and the baby’s condition does not fall under Louisiana Department of Health’s list of qualifying conditions, she was denied an abortion.

Last edited:
People travel for medical reasons all the time. Make the trip to FL, if that’s her decision. Then come back and bring awareness to this circumstance that I believe should be allowed for a decision being given to the mother.

Maybe she doesn't have the time or money.
Particularly with another kid she needs to take care of.
And perhaps a job she cannot get any "leave" from.

So she has no family or a spouse/partner to help with babysitting her child?

#gofundme?
I wonder why Planned Parenthood isn’t all over this? They should be.

They're closed in those states.
Remember?

The folks you continue to elect get them fully shut down.
This is the result. YOU pushed to elect the folks that made this happen.

So, perhaps the way to CHANGE this is for YOU to change who you vote for at the polls and tell your friends to do the same.

They're closed in those states.
Remember?

The folks you continue to elect get them fully shut down.
This is the result. YOU pushed to elect the folks that made this happen.

So, perhaps the way to CHANGE this is for YOU to change who you vote for at the polls and tell your friends to do the same.
PP is a NATIONAL organization receiving hundreds of millions of our tax dollars. This would be a good thing for them to do.

Reactions: pjhawk
People travel for medical reasons all the time. Make the trip to FL, if that’s her decision. Then come back and bring awareness to this circumstance that I believe should be allowed for a decision being given to the mother.
So NOT freedom for American women.

Why is she wasting time talking to the media? Get in your car or on a plane and drive to a state where you can get a life saving therapeutic termination. Please.
Nice side step...

So she has no family or a spouse/partner to help with babysitting her child?
Maybe it is my reading comprehension that is poor but as I read the article the child will die during, or shortly after, birth.

Maybe it is my reading comprehension that is poor but as I read the article the child will die during, or shortly after, birth.
She already has one child.

Forcing her to run her terminally ill fetus to term will not only create hardships for her, it puts her own life at risk if the pregnancy creates health issues for her, a risk which could leave her existing child w/o a mother and could be entirely mitigated with an abortion now.

But, because "her" life isn't immediately at risk, she HAS TO WAIT UNTIL it is to get care. Which is why these laws are ridiculous. Some child or children WILL lose their mom because of a problem pregnancy that had to delay Standard of Care because of religious zealots.

Suits her right for having sex. Did I say that right, conservatives?

Baton Rouge’s CBS affiliate reports:

This is their entire point. Punishment for "sin". It's not about life, it's about control and punishment. If it were about life, they would support things that actually lower the pregnancy and abortion rates. Notice they want to ban those things as well?

Hers. She’s carrying a dead fetus. Not a good physical state for her to be in.

Ok. But is her life threatened by this condition? The statement I pushed back on was about “this life saving procedure”.

Please more of these types of stories every single day. Watching the weight tied around Republicans’ necks grow heavier and heavier fills me with great joy.

Reactions: Huey Grey
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT