ADVERTISEMENT

Another woman forced to travel for abortion or give birth to dead or certain to quickly die fetus...

Ok. But is her life threatened by this condition? The statement I pushed back on was about “this life saving procedure”.
That’s between she and her Doctors to make that determination- not you or I.

...and I'm SURE folks like @goldmom who created this problem would be the FIRST to donate!!! 👀

Goldmom didn’t “create this problem” because she is pro-choice.
And let me know if YOUR donation got there safely, okay?
In the meantime stop trying to stage me in to your daily argument.

Please answer my question.
If you are an evangelical that believes life beings at conception, why? You want to force your opinion of life (which is in the minority) on others. 16 year old, fetuses without skulls. You favor punishment.

That’s between she and her Doctors to make that determination- not you or I.

Agreed.

But it was a poster here that implied an abortion here was “life saving”, and I do not see that in this story. Do you?

If you are an evangelical that believes life beings at conception, why? You want to force your opinion of life (which is in the minority) on others. 16 year old, fetuses without skulls. You favor punishment.

Again, I am asking why the poster said an abortion in this case was life saving, when the fetus is either dead or sure to be dead minutes after birth, and there is no indication in the article of threat to the mother’s life. What life would be saved with an abortion here?

Again, I am asking why the poster said an abortion in this case was life saving, when the fetus is either dead or sure to be dead minutes after birth, and there is no indication in the article of threat to the mother’s life. What life would be saved with an abortion here?
Ok. Get it. Do you believe that she should have been allowed an abortion?

Agreed.

But it was a poster here that implied an abortion here was “life saving”, and I do not see that in this story. Do you?

You're so tone deaf on this issue.

No, she may not be in "dire straits" now. But the point is that carrying a dead/dying fetus carries a RISK that she may end up there. That's the WHOLE POINT of making abortions accessible - to PREVENT someone from becoming so sick, they NEED an "emergency abortion". And the FACT is that some women who DID get "that sick" were in hospitals where no one was trained to provide one, so their "back up plan" is to give them hysterectomies since they don't have the training to perform D&Es or D&Cs.

You really didn't think this one thru, did you?
Yes I did. And you seem to be incapable of acknowledging that I AGREE with you in your response to markfromnj.
Bottom line just back off and STOP arguing with me.
Bored lonely old man. You’re insufferable.

Go to bed old man.
And you’re officially on ignore.

@goldmom is a little testy now, that the people she voted for, did what they told her they were gonna do.

And now, she's gonna vote for Desantis, even after his Anti-WOKE law is a direct violation of First Amendment rights, because she doesn't think he'll really TRY to do that if he's re-elected in FL or runs for President.

Last edited:
Reactions: Huey Grey
DQTsHiMX0AIRDKl.jpg

#gofundme?
I wonder why Planned Parenthood isn’t all over this? They should be.
The fact you realize something like this needs to be funded but you don’t want taxpayers to pay for it, tells me everything I need to know about you.

Reactions: Joes Place
The fact you realize something like this needs to be funded but you don’t want taxpayers to pay for it, tells me everything I need to know about you.
PP gets hundreds of millions from the taxpayers every year. They’re very well funded.
I see things in your posts that reveal an awful lot about you as well.

Why is she wasting time talking to the media? Get in your car or on a plane and drive to a state where you can get a life saving therapeutic termination. Please.
JFC. The "I got mine" privileged Republican attitude in the abortion context.

"It wouldn't be a problem for me, so what do I care?" Also, pretty convenient once you're past child-bearing age to take this tack, as with any of the males posting in this thread.

You're so tone deaf on this issue.

No, she may not be in "dire straits" now.

Then an abortion now cannot be said to be “life saving”.

You will note immediately above I think an abortion here is ok. But we ought to be able to argue over things here without sloppy thought or language.

Why don't we just VOTE to allow abortions in ANY county in America.
Then NO ONE NEEDS to "kick in a couple bucks" anywhere.

Easy Peasy.

"We" aren't eligible to vote in every county in America,.. Vote for what you want in Colorado.

Reactions: goldmom
Yes but that came with no crystal ball did it?

The GOP has been giving their game plan for everything for 30 years. Load the court and do all of these awful things that favor the rich and screw everyone else.

Then complain about "protecting rights" when 1 type (of the hundreds available) of rifle is being talked about being banned.

The biggest difference now from 30 years ago, there are many who are flat out admitting their plan out loud now. It's imperative we listen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT