ADVERTISEMENT

Another

I love when scruddy is triggered. Go get em little guy.
You love it when I get upset about illegals murdering American citizens? Weird flex but not surprising given your post history I suppose. Be honest, do you actually think you're a good person after posting that? Do you?
Geez, you'd think that with all these killings the House leadership would want to negotiate an immigration bill on honest terms.
5,000 illegals a day is a non starter. There is no bill required even. Biden and mayorkas openly bragged about ending trumps policies on day 1 then the border crossings exploded. This is the result of terrible executive policy and nothing else. The invasion bill sponsored by democrats was am obvious attempt to try and duck blame. Thankfully the polling shows that nobody (other than far leftists) bought into that nonsense.

I’m saying send back the illegals and get the Americans that need help, the help they need.
Right now we are doing neither and it’s really sad when the illegals have some sort of mental illness and we just send them right back out on the street.
Well, that's what we do to everyone so it would be nice if we provided this type of care. But this is America, where "F**k you, die" is the ideal healthcare plan a major political party wishes to maintain.

Well, that's what we do to everyone so it would be nice if we provided this type of care. But this is America, where "F**k you, die" is the ideal healthcare plan a major political party wishes to maintain.
Obama care has certainly forced the "**** you, die" narrative since poors can no longer afford a basic dr visit..

So what's your answer to great healthcare that everyone can afford?
I think we need to find a way to get to transparency in pricing. Is there any other business that offers a product or service but cannot tell you the price of things before you buy them? Granted there could be complications involved, but I think forcing bealthcare providers to publish pricing would force them to be more competitive in that regard. Right now it is just a giant cluster with insurance driving up the costs (which ultimately get passed along to consumers anyways) it is a very complex problem admittedly

So what's your answer to great healthcare that everyone can afford?
the first step is to make sure we don't look at any other country to see how they handle it

delivering health care in a way that balances access and innovation with cost is a problem that no other country has ever faced, let alone addressed, before

Pretty sure that’s the health care plan for both parties.
I know one party claims they want better health care but if that was true, why hasn’t it changed over the years that they have been in office.

Pretty sure that’s the health care plan for both parties.
I know one party claims they want better health care but if that was true, why hasn’t it changed over the years that they have been in office..
Don't give me this disingenuous "both sides" crap. Only a Newsmax, Fox News watching Trump voter would be dumb enough to not understand that the Senate requires 60 votes to get anything done and Joe Manchin and Krysten Sinema have been there for a very long time. So, while Manchin and Sinema claim (well, claimed in the case of Sinema) to be Democrats, they might as well have been Republicans on this issue. If the filibuster did not exist we would have a much better healthcare system, however.

Instead, we had to settle for Obamacare which, while it was better than what was there previously, is a far cry from something that exists in pretty much any other industrialized country.

And ANOTHER one

Ohio man executed 3 young sons as surviving daughter fled home screaming her "father was killing everyone," authorities say​

doerman.jpg

An Ohio man accused of fatally shooting his three young sons as his daughter fled screaming admitted to planning the killings and lined them up before executing them with a rifle, prosecutors said Friday.

Chad Doerman, 32, who is also accused of wounding the boys' mother at the family's home, has been charged with aggravated murder, authorities said.

Clermont County's chief prosecutor of Municipal Court, David Gast, said during Doerman's arraignment Friday that one of the boys tried to flee into a nearby field but Doerman "hunted" his son down and brought him back to their home before killing him.

The deputies found three boys, ages 3, 4 and 7, outside the home with gunshot wounds and tried to save their lives, but the children died at the scene.

Oh...sorry...this one isn't an illegal. My mistake.
A 9 month old whataboutism...... nice.

Reactions: Scruddy
Don't give me this disingenuous "both sides" crap. Only a Newsmax, Fox News watching Trump voter would be dumb enough to not understand that the Senate requires 60 votes to get anything done and Joe Manchin and Krysten Sinema have been there for a very long time. So, while Manchin and Sinema claim (well, claimed in the case of Sinema) to be Democrats, they might as well have been Republicans on this issue. If the filibuster did not exist we would have a much better healthcare system, however.

Instead, we had to settle for Obamacare which, while it was better than what was there previously, is a far cry from something that exists in pretty much any other industrialized country.
Don’t give me that, no it’s just that two people say they are democrats but secretly are republicans crap.
You seriously don’t believe if the democrats truly wanted better health care for all that they couldn’t get something done.
Shit maybe political parties need to bring in a great salesman to sell the other party on something instead of just pounding sand 24/7 and if neither party cares to listen to anything the other party says then why do we continue to have a two party system?

Another thing they could probably do that might help is fight to have the great health care all politicians have taken away and force them to want better health care for everyone.
They don’t give two shits about your health care of mine because they don’t have the same problems we do.

Don’t give me that, no it’s just that two people say they are democrats but secretly are republicans crap.
You seriously don’t believe if the democrats truly wanted better health care for all that they couldn’t get something done.
Shit maybe political parties need to bring in a great salesman to sell the other party on something instead of just pounding sand 24/7 and if neither party cares to listen to anything the other party says then why do we continue to have a two party system?

Another thing they could probably do that might help is fight to have the great health care all politicians have taken away and force them to want better health care for everyone.
They don’t give two shits about your health care of mine because they don’t have the same problems we do.
you can't just waive a magic wand and instantly make the health care system non-specifically "better"

you have to draft legislation and then get enough people to vote for it...and the watered-down compromise version of the ACA that passed barely made with 220 votes in the house (they need 218) and 60 votes in the senate (filibuster broken at 60)

you can't just waive a magic wand and instantly make the health care system non-specifically "better"

you have to draft legislation and then get enough people to vote for it...and the watered-down compromise version of the ACA that passed barely made with 220 votes in the house (they need 218) and 60 votes in the senate (filibuster broken at 60)
Well why even try then. Sounds like you should be a politician

They got what they could done, which is why we have something. It's just not what we need because they only had 58 votes instead of 60. Nevermind the constitution calls for a simple majority but some stupid invented rule made it near impossible. Only 2 Democrats didn't want something. 40 Republicans didn't want anything. Just because it was 100% doesn't make it "both sides". So instead we got a bunch of half measures and nothing to control costs. But again, it's better than nothing and it's still much more than any Republican has provided. In fact, Republicans have done nothing but try and dismantle Obamacare ever since it became law. But continue on with this "both sides" bullshit. Republicans love it when you do that.

You missed the recent report on how much better our economy is lately, and a lot of it because of immigrants across the southern border.
I had noticed the left moved on from "there is no border crisis" to "here is why illegal immigration is happening but it's good" now that you mention it

Imprison every murderer. Deport every illegal. Immediate death penalty for any illegal who murders a US citizen.

Actually I just heard reported that immigrant crime is down as well as non immigrant crime.

Death penalty for illegals who murder, but not for us citizens. I feel sorry for you that you do not value all lives. Pretty racist in fact.

Actually I just heard reported that immigrant crime is down as well as non immigrant crime.

Death penalty for illegals who murder, but not for us citizens. I feel sorry for you that you do not value all lives. Pretty racist in fact.
As a person or color I am not capable of being racist. Nice try though.

I have no idea how this is a response to my comment
Because a few of you have been bringing up both sides crap that I never mentioned and just talk about how it takes doing this and that in order to get something done.
Sounds to me like excuses. If I really want something in my life I continue to work for it. I don’t just sit there and say that takes to much work.
So when you say they try, would you say they put forth about 20% effort towards it?

Because a few of you have been bringing up both sides crap that I never mentioned and just talk about how it takes doing this and that in order to get something done.
Sounds to me like excuses. If I really want something in my life I continue to work for it. I don’t just sit there and say that takes to much work.
So when you say they try, would you say they put forth about 20% effort towards it?
well, that's not how government works. regardless of how passionate or dedicated you are to a policy, you are still just 1 vote out of a body that needs either 60 or 218 votes to get anything passed.

the hard work in government is building consensus and support for a bill. typically, that means compromising/softening/watering down what is being proposed so that people with different/more moderate stances on the policy are willing to support the bill. and that's exactly what happened to the ACA

well, that's not how government works. regardless of how passionate or dedicated you are to a policy, you are still just 1 vote out of a body that needs either 60 or 218 votes to get anything passed.

the hard work in government is building consensus and support for a bill. typically, that means compromising/softening/watering down what is being proposed so that people with different/more moderate stances on the policy are willing to support the bill. and that's exactly what happened to the ACA
I understand that they are only one vote. That’s why I had mentioned in an earlier thread that maybe political parties need a good salesperson to try and convince others to change their stance on things.
I also said perhaps a party needs to make their life a little tougher in order to make it better for the everyday American.
Give up your free healthcare for politicians so you can fight to make it better for everyone else.

It’s much easier for them to just sit back and bitch about the other party

Imagine posting a news article about an illegal murdering a 2 year old only for leftists like @SocraticIshmael to laugh at it as if it's funny. Keep it classy, libs. Your party is still responsible for 12 million illegals and all that entails.
If it meant votes, I’m sure some would welcome Charles Manson and his cult, Jeffrey Dahmer, Ted Bundy and many others with open arms. Strange how some people are ok with people coming to and staying in this country illegally.

If it meant votes, I’m sure some would welcome Charles Manson and his cult, Jeffrey Dahmer, Ted Bundy and many others with open arms. Strange how some people are ok with people coming to and staying in this country illegally.
The Biden regime has started referring to the illegals as "newcomers" even.

Murder isn't a "per capita" thing. It's a gross total thing. And mentioning these murders is not "demonizing an entire population". It's pointing out the fact that by leaving the border in the condition it is, along with horrible catch and release policies, you are adding murderers to a population that already has a good amount of murderers.

And to your point, we already have a bunch of shitty people here. We don't need more. And even if it's only 1% of the 10 million that have come here illegally over the past three years, that gross total of shitty people added is 100,000. And it only takes one of them to have a bad day and murder someone.
Since native people commit more crimes I should probably start getting guns and shooting my neighbors prophylactically to make sure I don't get murdered by them because that's the level of your logic.

"The results are similar to our other work on illegal immigration and crime in Texas. In 2018, the illegal immigrant criminal conviction rate was 782 per 100,000 illegal immigrants, 535 per 100,000 legal immigrants, and 1,422 per 100,000 native‐born Americans. The illegal immigrant criminal conviction rate was 45 percent below that of native‐born Americans in Texas."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT