ADVERTISEMENT

Any idea what time the Illinois game will kick off?

Who in the world would want to watch anyway?!?!! Two toilet programs. I'd rather watch someone get a boil lanced on his ass!

Who in the world would want to watch anyway?!?!! Two toilet programs. I'd rather watch someone get a boil lanced on his ass!
So Iowa is a toilet program when just months ago, we were seconds away from being in the final four playoff for the national championship? Our coach was BIG coach of the year for the 4th time, and national coach of the year for the 2nd time. Now because we've lost a few games, and everyones pissed, none of this happened? I've got news for you. If the only way you're going to be happy, is if Iowa wins 10 games every year, then you should probably join the train of people kissing Harboughs behind. Did anyone every consider, if Urban the great, and Harbough, and Saban went to schools like Iowa or maybe somewhere like Kansas, maybe they wouldn't look quite so invincible? I don't remember Saint Nick being all that and a bag of chips at MSU. Some schools in college have huge advantages before the first coin toss every year, and the rest of us have an uphill climb.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT