ADVERTISEMENT

Any practice notes?

Are you not on the internet?

Regardless, one of the things that's cool about the internet and such is that how far away you live from a town is irrelevant. It brings news and information right to the palm of your hand. It's really powerful--I suggest trying it.
I have heard that some people use the Internet AND the PALM of their hand in conjunction with each other and it allows them to see Cael as they relive their own glory days on the mats ... cue Kleenex advertisement

Are you not on the internet?

Regardless, one of the things that's cool about the internet and such is that how far away you live from a town is irrelevant. It brings news and information right to the palm of your hand. It's really powerful--I suggest trying it.
So ridiculous. Why even have a forum for information, when we have the internet? Guess what the Iowa wrestling HOF induction ceremony isn’t major news round these parts. The only way somebody where I live would find out any info about is by word of mouth, ( I know zero Hawkeye fans in personally)or on friggin’ message board.

Sheesh, Spooner? Spoonfed seems more accurate……. 😒

Reactions: BGon4ND and el dub
So ridiculous. Why even have a forum for information, when we have the internet? Guess what the Iowa wrestling HOF induction ceremony isn’t major news round these parts. The only way somebody where I live would find out any info about is by word of mouth, ( I know zero Hawkeye fans in personally)or on friggin’ message board.

Yeah I mean it's a shame this forum isn't on the internet. And it's a real bummer this information wasn't on here.

Rico to HOF

I'm wondering how you find out about things that happen in say DC, or even another country. Those places are even further away from you than Iowa.

Yeah I mean it's a shame this forum isn't on the internet. And it's a real bummer this information wasn't on here.

Rico to HOF

I'm wondering how you find out about things that happen in say DC, or even another country. Those places are even further away from you than Iowa.
I’m your DC point of contact. Let me know if you have questions.

Rico to HOF

The man asked a simple question, a simple answer sufficed. It's not that serious. You're schtick is tired.

Rico to HOF

Yeah, I actually read the entire Rico to HOF thread, but said f*ck it let me play dumb and pretend I missed it for sh*ts and giggles. Call it a social experiment wherein I see who I can piss off/ irritate the most. So far it’s a push between you and “Not So” Easy Eddy.

Never. Would be a great thread to have- if you did. I'm sure my guy so cal would have appreciated it...last week.

Rico Chiapparelli elected to Iowa Athletics Hall of Fame Todd Connor June 6th 2024​

Or 3 months ago……………ergo the confusion when “Rico” was speaking in a wrestling practice thread a couple days ago.

Reactions: Mendoza77
Wait, I thought he needed the internet to get to this place to see your helpful suggestions.

P.S. I Googled "are Spooner and Easy Eddy twins?" and didn't get any helpful answers, so the internet and Google ain't all they're cracked up to be.
were-twinning-twins.gif

• Haha
Reactions: el dub
Yeah, I actually read the entire Rico to HOF thread, but said f*ck it let me play dumb and pretend I missed it for sh*ts and giggles. Call it a social experiment wherein I see who I can piss off/ irritate the most. So far it’s a push between you and “Not So” Easy Eddy.

To be abundantly clear, no one is accusing you of playing dumb.

Man don’t get all upset. That little dork gets a woody over insulting Iowa fans here for everything. It’s what he does.

Reactions: Hawkeye4lifee
”Great” might be pushing it just a bit. Entertaining I will give you.
Nope. It's GREAT.

I first saw it in a press screening full of military vets as guest attendees. I've rarely had more fun in a theater than that night 12 years ago.

For me it's all about the experience and that's what makes it great in my eyes.

Reactions: el dub
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT