ADVERTISEMENT

Any Skateboarders on here?

I would have landed on the board. That was more parkour while carrying a board.
I broke a wrist on an old wooden board with chitty, solid trucks and ceramic wheels. Moved on to the first gen of flexible boards and flexible trucks. We were solid happy about better gear.

Reactions: Moral and McLovin32
Isn’t that fella a little husky to be riding a skateboard? lol
Strong Terry vibes.

J_Fyk3.gif

Reactions: Moral and SolarHawk
Disappointing thread. I thought we were going to discuss Mike McGill, Powell Peralta, Christian Hosoi, etc. I never skated in the 80s, but that scene was very fun to check out. Along with BMX, of course.

Reactions: shiphappens
RIP in peace print magazines.
‘98-‘99 ran a magazine store with over 1200 titles not including skin mags.
How could there be 8 different magazines coming out each month devoted to crochet? It was crazy.

Reactions: Moral
I think I'm okay being completely out of the loop if people know this sort of stuff.
It pops up in my feed from time to time and it's pretty obvious it's fake. It's not that deep, brah.

I've heard a lot more fart cans recently. I think we are about to go into the next big Fast and the Furious era.
my neighborhood has a lot of cars that backfire and it gets the nextdoor nancys a little hot and bothered

Reactions: Moral
my neighborhood has a lot of cars that backfire and it gets the nextdoor nancys a little hot and bothered

I had some cherry bombs on a car back when I was a young. They were pretty cool while they lasted.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT