ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone able to do a welfare check on

I think he is much more interested in defeating Trump than supporting Biden.

And this decision actually helps that. So I’m guessing he’s fine.

Pretty much anyone with mental activity not named Kamala can beat him.

After the assassination attempt, Trump had the ability to essentially lock up the nomination. But he went full potato at RNC, and that opened the door for the Dems. This is now them walking through that door.

Christian Bale Idk GIF

I think he is much more interested in defeating Trump than supporting Biden.

And this decision actually helps that. So I’m guessing he’s fine.

Pretty much anyone with mental activity not named Kamala can beat him.

After the assassination attempt, Trump had the ability to essentially lock up the nomination. But he went full potato at RNC, and that opened the door for the Dems. This is now them walking through that door.
how could this decision help that? A: we were told biden is the only one earth who can defeat trump. B. harris is less popular than hillary- and hills lost to trump. C. this is a lame duck period, harris is being tossed under the bus

Reactions: Hawkman34
Weird poster. What is your game? You give off Russian vibes consistently.

“Joe Biden has been removed from power by the same anti-democratic forces that rigged the field for him in 2020 & skipped the primary to anoint him in 2024.”

This is 100% accurate.

The Democratic Party hasn’t had a legitimate candidate through a Democratic process since 2008. Why are you okay with that?

2012 Obama 2nd term
2016 rigged for Hillary
2020 rigged for Biden
2024 rigged for Biden, now will be rigged for Harris.

When will Democrats get a voice again?

“Joe Biden has been removed from power by the same anti-democratic forces that rigged the field for him in 2020 & skipped the primary to anoint him in 2024.”

This is 100% accurate.

The Democratic Party hasn’t had a legitimate candidate through a Democratic process since 2008. Why are you okay with that?
Zzzz
Bought and sold you are musk one.

how could this decision help that? A: we were told biden is the only one earth who can defeat trump. B. harris is less popular than hillary- and hills lost to trump. C. this is a lame duck period, harris is being tossed under the bus
Whose we? You got a turd in your pocket?

This is 100% accurate.

2012 Obama 2nd term
2016 rigged for Hillary
2020 rigged for Biden

100% accurate? WTF are you posting? Some version of links or proof would help. I used to think you had a little bit of sense.
Show a bit of proof in your screed. Links?

This is 100% accurate.

2012 Obama 2nd term
2016 rigged for Hillary
2020 rigged for Biden

Don’t be stupid. If people weren’t happy with the process they wouldn’t turn out in record numbers to vote for the nominee.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT