ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone drinking today?

• Thread starter anon_ts5cfra6drv7r
  • Start date
A

anon_ts5cfra6drv7r

Had to go to bed at 8pm last night. All done and ready to drink heavily to make up for lost time.

Starting with some Adventurous Pretty Precious IPA

Spent last night at our lake place. Found out at around lunchtime that a good friend who lives down the shoreline passed away last night from covid (I knew she was in very bad shape from it & have been expecting the news, but that doesn’t make it suck any less). Had a shot of tequila and a beer in her honor.

I woke up with a hangover, but I could tell it would be killed by a hair of the dog session. The SBF is not happy with me right now.

I predict I start a @SotaHawk87 drinking thread tonight.
tenor.gif

Speaking of drinking. My buddies GF got drunk and ate some flaming hot Cheetos. She then started crying and yelled at him for adding more spicy powder to the Cheetos. I feel like I should offer him advice.

Pic of buddies gf?

I feel I would risk that getting back to me if I did. She's skinny like my lady but instead of having bobs she has a thicc ass. I'm sure the description wont make anyone happy with the lack of pics.

Actually last time I hung with her afterwards I was like "bro, your lady was making a move on me." He was just like yeah she's like that when she drinks.

Reactions: McLovin32
I feel I would risk that getting back to me if I did. She's skinny like my lady but instead of having bobs she has a thicc ass. I'm sure the description wont make anyone happy with the lack of pics.

Actually last time I hung with her afterwards I was like "bro, your lady was making a move on me." He was just like yeah she's like that when she drinks.
I can work with it.

How did you survive lockdown? Drinking everyday made things better.
Drinking every day is way different than going hard every day. I tried to drink America out of alcohol yesterday. Body needs a rest. I only went hard about two days a week during quarantine.

Reactions: runkpanole
Felt like garbage all day. Neighbor came over around 4:30 to watch the ND game. Had a few Bloody Marys. Feeling much better now and done for the night.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT