ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else enjoying this Nebraska beat down?

Sorry @Gimmered , I can't help enjoying this game. The Omaha media will be singing a different song this week and probably next.
Indiana is likely a top 10 team, Nebraska would have needed to play a perfect game on the road. It was men against boys today. We are not where we need to be, but I still like the direction.

Indiana is likely a top 10 team, Nebraska would have needed to play a perfect game on the road. It was men against boys today. We are not where we need to be, but I still like the direction.
LOVE the optimism, it’s really what sets Nebraska fans apart, results don’t matter, it’s all about things like direction of the program, off season stories and momentum building in the off season.

I wonder how Indiana can go 3-9 last year and bring in some coach and players from a lower level and turn it around so fast? Crazy story.

Dave Chappelle Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

LOVE the optimism, it’s really what sets Nebraska fans apart, results don’t matter, it’s all about things like direction of the program, off season stories and momentum building in the off season.

I wonder how Indiana can go 3-9 last year and bring in some coach and players from a lower level and turn it around so fast? Crazy story.
Condescending remarks aside, 5-2 is progress. We were beaten in every aspect today.

Lindy's 2024 Big Ten Football Preview magazine picked Indiana
to finish 18th in the Big Ten this season. It also wondered if
Indiana would ever play in a Bowl game again.

Bottom Line: Indiana is now 7-0 and ranked #16 in the AP Poll.
Their new coach Curt Cignetti said at his introductory presser:
"We are going to change the culture, the mindset, the expectation
level, and improve the brand of Indiana Hoosier football."

Last edited:

Google him.

Nebraska is up 8-1 in set 3 with a 2-0 lead at Ohio State on NBC. A loss here would have been painful.
It’s only Husker Football that I hate probably due to being in junior high in the 70s during the Huskers back to back National Championships. We only had 3 channels back then, all out of Omaha!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT