ADVERTISEMENT

Christina Bohannan

Hold up your end of a bet? Could we start there?
Remind me again.. it was Tim Tebow and the marion barber game right? For what its worth, I didn't post on the site for like a good 6-8 years during my alcohol and party-fueled late 20s and early 30s... not good enough? Geez man.. did i kill your dog or bang your mom or something??

Reactions: DeangeloVickers
KCRG, tonite on the 10PM news, had a 5 minute segment regarding 3M and the fact that she's repeating lies spread by the Trump campaign.

Specifically, that the Biden/Harris WH is having funds diverted from FEMA Relief Fund to be used to support illegal immigration. The video clip showed 3M, word for word, saying at a rally last week EXACTLY what Trump was telling the cultists at his rallys.
Then... KCRG showed a FEMA official strongly stating it was a political lie told to mislead voters.

Republicans=Trash
Miller Meeks=Fvcking Liar.

Until I read about Bohannon being convicted of some crime...my choice will be VERY easy.
VERY EASY

FYI...If anyone is interested in reading this Miller Meeks story, as of now it's on the KCRG website.

Last edited:
Remind me again.. it was Tim Tebow and the marion barber game right? For what its worth, I didn't post on the site for like a good 6-8 years during my alcohol and party-fueled late 20s and early 30s... not good enough? Geez man.. did i kill your dog or bang your mom or something??

I just don't like people who run their mouths but then don't hold their end up in the long run. Don't make the bet if you're not willing to pay up if you lose. It would have been less sleazy to just create a new handle then be a scumbag bet welcher.

I barely remember or care about the bet. But, it sure appears to be serious business to Fred.
I vaguely remember. You're a Broncos fan right iirc? That makes sense anyone else in the world would remember a bet from a message board from 15 years ago. Wait.. Isn't Fred an Eagles fan? Was the original bet with you?! This is hilarious

Fred man.. jesus.

You ripped Kamala before she became the nominee also.

Which candidate will 1000% support imposing project 2025 when Congress votes on the Trump agenda?

Are you sure you have the right genes to pass muster for Trump an

Ernst slept around in the military while married, then dumped her husband after she got her million dollar penthouse in DC. Iowans are fine with that.

You should run as the last perfect human in the USA.

You ripped Kamala before she became the nominee also.

Which candidate will 1000% support imposing project 2025 when Congress votes on the Trump agenda?

Are you sure you have the right genes to pass muster for Trump an

Ernst slept around in the military while married, then dumped her husband after she got her million dollar penthouse in DC. Iowans are fine with that.

You should run as the last perfect human in the USA.
I don't recall supporting Joni nor do I have evidence of her behavior. The other stuff is well known.

Tom, I think Trump is an absolute idiot. I don't know. There will be lackeys. I they will mess some things up, like they did with the military. I hope it doesn't come to that. I was just replying to the statement every thinks it will be the end of the world when their party doesn't win. I had said Trump would press the button on the nukes during his first term. LOL. He never did. Things are never as bad as we envision generally. Even though he is only in it for himself.
I hear you but Project 2025 is REALLY bad, and that crap is going to get pushed onto us.

Reactions: lucas80 and nelly02
KCRG, tonite on the 10PM news, had a 5 minute segment regarding 3M and the fact that she's repeating lies spread by the Trump campaign.

Specifically, that the Biden/Harris WH is having funds diverted from FEMA Relief Fund to be used to support illegal immigration. The video clip showed 3M, word for word, saying at a rally last week EXACTLY what Trump was telling the cultists at his rallys.
Then... KCRG showed a FEMA official strongly stating it was a political lie told to mislead voters.

Republicans=Trash
Miller Meeks=Fvcking Liar.

Until I read about Bohannon being convicted of some crime...my choice will be VERY easy.
VERY EASY

FYI...If anyone is interested in reading this Miller Meeks story, as of now it's on the KCRG website.

(Sigh), here I was thinking we could judge a woman on what she’s done in life or what she’s campaigning on. Nope. Back to the application of one’s own values no matter how misplaced or irrelevant they may be.

(Sigh), here I was thinking we could judge a woman on what she’s done in life or what she’s campaigning on. Nope. Back to the application of one’s own values no matter how misplaced or irrelevant they may be.
Well by your own metrics, "what's she's done in life" is exactly what he's referring to...

Always always lying, these people. How can anybody compromise when they are never operating in good faith?
“We are meeting the immediate needs with the money that we have,” Mayorkas said during a press gaggle on Air Force One en route to tour damage from Hurricane Helene in South and North Carolina.

“We are expecting another hurricane hitting,” he added. “We do not have the funds. FEMA does not have the funds to make it through the season and what — what is imminent.”

That face could curdle dairy.
Cringe Wince GIF

Being a physician, she should know better but then again she’s a boomer and their brains aren’t wired separate fact from fiction in today’s social media.

Or she’s just flat out lying because the rubes will eat it up. Given what the average IQ is, it’s probably an effective tactic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT