ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else feel shocked or sad that 68 million Americans voted for Trump?

Jul 28, 2020
Trump is a compulsive liar and a sociopath. He's gotta be in the bottom 5 Presidents of all time.

He's horrible. Joe Biden is a moderate and mainstream candidate. He was a Vice President for 8 years. His main flaw seems to be that he's very old. It's not like he's a radical leftist.

And yet 68 million Americans still filled out the Donald Trump circle on their ballot.

I know we have a lot of rednecks in America but I did know we had that many.

Anyone else shocked or sad?

Last edited:

I’m sad in overestimating the Trump bleed. There’s still a naive group that sees ‘R’ and fills circle no matter how far they are from their familiar party.

There’s a dangerous faction of conservative talk radio which will always come out enthusiastically because of the fear strings being pulled.

There’s also a faction that simply likes an incumbent.

There’s certainly lessons to be learned and areas to study by Dems. But I think the gloom is a little overstated. It will end up being a fairly sound EC and popular win. Just not the sweep we had hoped.

I love how all 68 million are rednecks to you racist farts but he improved bigly in hispanic and black voters. Open your eyes.
They are all pathetic in my book. It’s disappointing and somewhat surprising but America is deeply rooted in racism and Republicans and a lot of people are uneducated voters and Democrats suck at messaging so it’s not that shocking. Just sick of it.

I love how all 68 million are rednecks to you racist farts but he improved bigly in hispanic and black voters. Open your eyes.

Not all. But many.

Look at all the worst states that voted Trump.

Indiana
West Virginia
Mississippi
Arkansas
Ohio
Louisiana
Kentucky
Kansas
Oklahoma
Nebraska
South Carolina

Reactions: Tom Paris
Disappointed in democrats. We should have won by a larger margin like 75% of the vote but we can't find any candidates that unite our country, so not surprised at all.

Reactions: Coronavirus186
Exhibit A of why it’s hilarious Americans think we are superior to the rest of the world. Highly uneducated lot we have here.

No

It is perfect evidence that the two party system is a joke though

This and only this. We are not in control in any way. It’s the two party system and the money and corruption behind them and the media. This country is a political shitshow. I’ve been saying this since the late 80’s. People are stupid and get fed this stupid shit and you are what you eat. It amazes me at the so called intelligent people that just shovel that two party shit in there brains. You’re suckers. “Think for yourselves and question authority”. Americans are just dumb. Do some mushrooms or LSD. Anything to open your eyes. Shit has to change. Look who are options were. This Isn’t the city ****ing council it’s the POTUS and both wouldn’t stand a chance on a city council.

Neither. Don’t care. I can’t name a politician that wouldn’t have my family killed for just a smidgen more power, money or fame. So, I watch over my own and make sure I don’t need to rely on any politician or citizen blowhard (including many people I know and love).

There are a lot of shitty people on earth. I do my best to focus on the good people.

Reactions: seminoleed
Trump is a compulsive liar and a sociopath. He's gotta be in the bottom 5 Presidents of all time.

He's horrible. Joe Biden is a moderate and mainstream candidate. He was a former Vice President for 8 years. His main flaw seems to be that he's very old. It's not like he's a radical leftist.

And yet 68 million Americans still filled out the Donald Trump circle on their ballot.

No. He was Vice President for 8 years. He's been a former Vice President for less than 4.

Very disappointed at Iowans. About 7000 votes between Biden and Trump in Nevada and the Republicans think the votes are there to put them over.

If Nevada's 6 EC puts Trump over every Iowan who voted for Trump should be kicked in the nards.

Edit.....and that includes she nards.

Last edited:
It’s all Abe Lincoln’s fault. He should have freed the slaves and let the Confederate States rot. Imagine what the country would be like without those states. No SEC either!

Disappointed in democrats. We should have won by a larger margin like 75% of the vote but we can't find any candidates that unite our country, so not surprised at all.

Don't blame the Democrats for the traitors who vote for Trump. They nominated two impeccably qualified and capable candidates in Secretary Clinton and Vice President Biden. It's not their fault that a large minority of the electorate derelicted their duties to be responsible voters and voted for an obviously unfit person to be a dog catcher to be in the most important job in the world.

He's horrible. Joe Biden is a moderate and mainstream candidate. He was a former Vice President for 8 years. His main flaw seems to be that he's very old. It's not like he's a radical leftist.

Disgusted, yes.

He's horrible. Joe Biden is a moderate and mainstream candidate. He was a Vice President for 8 years. His main flaw seems to be that he's very old. It's not like he's a radical leftist.

I am sad. I can't wrap my head around voting for him in 2020. 2016? Yeah. Now, after we know what he is? I will never understand this thinking.

Half of America voted for Trump. I am actually disappointed at what smug arrogant dicks the left have become.

It’s all Abe Lincoln’s fault. He should have freed the slaves and let the Confederate States rot. Imagine what the country would be like without those states. No SEC either!
Sometimes I think Lincoln should have done to the south what Bush 1 should have done, according to many people, to Iraq.

I wish I would have known what a great American Biden was before I voted. News flash, he’s a crooked pos that has so many of you fooled.

Makes me hopeful about 2024. Biden will have to deliver or there really could be a nice red wave in 4 years.

• Haha
Reactions: TC Nole OX
Don't blame the Democrats for the traitors who vote for Trump. They nominated two impeccably qualified and capable candidates in Secretary Clinton and Vice President Biden. It's not their fault that a large minority of the electorate derelicted their duties to be responsible voters and voted for an obviously unfit person to be a dog catcher to be in the most important job in the world.

People hate liberals and their idiotic antics and irresponsibility so badly, they look at a moron like Trump by comparison and see a model leader. That’s how bad the left is.

You “weep for the future” when you see all of those Trump voters but refuse to see them weeping for it when you force men into public bathrooms with little girls. Your fault.

Yes

Amazed, really.

Flyover Country has become the embodiment of The Music Man.

No

It is perfect evidence that the two party system is a joke though
This is pretty accurate. Painted into a corner of voting for someone you don't like who represents a party you half disagree with because of what the other party MIGHT do if given power. We all know it's craziness yet also know a third party vote is simply a waste.

Unfortunately there isn't much that can be done about it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT