ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone ever use StockX for buying shoes?

NDallasRuss

HR Legend
Dec 5, 2002
I saw commercials for StockX. It seems to act like a stock exchange for buying and selling shoes.

I don't collect shoes, but there are some I'd like to have, to wear.

If anyone here has used it to buy shoes:
1) Are the descriptions (esp re: condition) accurate?

2) If it's a site for collectors, would I be a dick for buying a pair to wear and, presumably, ruin them? Or would I be helping them by reducing inventory and helping increase prices of the remaining pairs?

Thanks!

1) If you want a pair of hard to find shoes and you want to do what you can to make sure they’re the real deal, Stock X is the way to go. They back it up with a guarantee. I’ve bought numerous pairs and are very happy with their verification process and the product. If you’ve been looking, you already know though that you’re going to pay for it!

2) Absolutely not. I wear every pair I get. Shoe collectors are one of the weirdest things of the current generation in my book.

• Love
Reactions: NDallasRuss
if HORT made a shoe, what would it look like? Would it sell? We could collectively sign a franchise deal with NIKE and HOKA and make some royalties. @Moral do the design

Reactions: Moral
if HORT made a shoe, what would it look like?

ylzal2us9x281.jpg

1) If you want a pair of hard to find shoes and you want to do what you can to make sure they’re the real deal, Stock X is the way to go. They back it up with a guarantee. I’ve bought numerous pairs and are very happy with their verification process and the product. If you’ve been looking, you already know though that you’re going to pay for it!

2) Absolutely not. I wear every pair I get. Shoe collectors are one of the weirdest things of the current generation in my book.
Thanks for that!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT