ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone here sell doors and windows for new construction?

We need to order the doors and windows for the Colorado house soon and I figure I may as well give someone here the business if I can.
Very thoughtful of you but wouldn't it be easier to go through your GC? Or is cost not an issue? Finally, if you want to buy in Iowa or from Iowans, just do Pella's.

Very thoughtful of you but wouldn't it be easier to go through your GC? Or is cost not an issue? Finally, if you want to buy in Iowa or from Iowans, just do Pella's.
We basically are the GC. So we are sourcing them ourselves. I wouldn't say cost isn't an issue but if possible I'd rather give the business to a Hawkeye rather than some random person in Colorado.

Reactions: WadeLookingbill
Reach out to Matt Kramer at Taylor Made out of Omaha. Not on here but I will vouch for him and the company. They have done good by me for the last 10 plus years.

Reactions: 3boysmom
Thank you!
I mean, I gotta guy…
No kidding

Tru light is a really good product. If I remember from a few years back, they produce or ship from Colorado.
I worked with a high end crowd that ordered their products for very expensive homes

Reactions: 3boysmom
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT