ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone looking for new property in Florida?

BlIIlken2

HB Heisman
Nov 23, 2021
Some interesting property description

“Home for sale in South Daytona Florida. To date, have invested 100K in updates. Home is located in a white Christian Nationalist community with a 100% white Christian nationalist government and law enforcement. South Daytona is a 100% Trump city that has almost a 90% white population. The 10% “ others “ are well under control. South Daytona is a MAGA community. If you’re looking for a place like this, South Daytona is for you.”

Last edited:
“Mid-century charm”?

So I’m assuming he’s referencing the 1750’s or 1850’s…or even the 1950’s? You know: when those people understood their place in society.

ClsvgSb.jpeg

Now? Because that hasn't been the case for.... well ever.
Disagree. Was not like this from I would say early 1980s until 2009. Things were getting better as GenX and Millennials embraced growing up in a desegregated world and black culture. Many of us, myself included, grew up with black sports and music heroes and of course friends. Which is not to say there were not racists nor openly racist folks like skinheads too. But there were not near this many and so open and obvious. We have a huge chunk of white people now hoping the NBA and NFL fail. The election of a black man in 2008 really unsettled people and the Tea Party gave birth to Trump who gave birth to MAGA and in your face proud racism like the halcyon days of the 1940s and 1950s where they want us to return to. They have got a lot of Gen Z to Gen X aged people to join the flock sadly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT