ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone See Senator Grassley on Channel 8's Political Talk Show Today?

joelbc1

HR King
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
you can’t always get what you want!
No one should say one word about Biden not being mentally competent after witnessing the ol' Chuckster on TV today! Pathetic. He couldn't finish a coherent thought and once forgot what he was talking about halfway thru his ramble. For any of you who scream Joe has to go because he can't handle the job mentally.....Remember, you are talking about Grassley, too.

No one should say one word about Biden not being mentally competent after witnessing the ol' Chuckster on TV today! Pathetic. He couldn't finish a coherent thought and once forgot what he was talking about halfway thru his ramble. For any of you who scream Joe has to go because he can't handle the job mentally.....Remember, you are talking about Grassley, too.
So you agree Joe is mentally incompetent to hold office of the Presidency? Bout time.

So you agree Joe is mentally incompetent to hold office of the Presidency? Bout time.
Not at all...pointing out the fact that Grassley is the embodiment that all you Repubbers claim Biden is.

Not at all...pointing out the fact that Grassley is the embodiment that all you Repubbers claim Biden is.
So Grassley is but Biden isn’t? So now you’re embodying what you’re calling out. Can’t have it both ways. Choose now and choose wisely.

I think even die hard, ignorant Iowans that have voted for Grassley in the past are seeing he's unfit to be reelected in 2022.

He's programmed to repeat the same old talking points that Radical Right legislators always spout.

In his defense, he once was an effective representative. Unfortunately, not today.

He's senile and likely heavily sedated.

So Grassley is but Biden isn’t? So now you’re embodying what you’re calling out. Can’t have it both ways. Choose now and choose wisely.
Chuck doesn't even have a speech impediment. He simply straight up can't speak anymore as all the judicial hearings have proved. We're no longer talking about one bad speech. Every speech is loose marbles .

Why compare him to Biden? You could make your point without the comparison, especially since they're not comparable.

Grassley is unfit, agree.

Term and age limits would get my vote. (R) or (D).
I like hearing this, but sadly, when push comes to shove, Iowans will elect a 90 year old to his 50th year in Washington. He is the poster child of a DC lifer. He is all but guaranteed to die in office.

So if Joel describes two things, they must be the same? Weird stance, especially since Joel is a bit of a loon.
I don’t disagree with your second thought. But it’s obvious he described both by saying “not finishing a coherent thought”. Not sure why you’re wanting to push back on that.

I spent a lot of time on the Hill in 2018. Grassley wasn't allowed to do anything without a handler. I'm not talking his staff, more another Senator or a senior professional staffer from another office.

Reactions: HawkMD
Grassley has to go. He can't go to the toilet without first checking with Wayne Lapiere and the NRA along with execs from big pharma. And last October 9th he attended a Trump "Stop the Steal" rally in Des Moines voicing his approval of Trump's bogus fraudulent election claims.

Lol so, because one old bastard is senile the other one can't be? Lol *Why can't we have both gif*

And he’ll win again.
Probably. However, his staff is going to have to hide him. Long absences will be hard to explain.
At some point I expect a whisper campaign that people need to vote for Grassley with the expectation that Kimmie will get to appoint his replacement. The GOP is fine with that.

Hope Franken can beat Abby on Tuesday. He would at least have a shot against Chuck.

Probably. However, his staff is going to have to hide him. Long absences will be hard to explain.
At some point I expect a whisper campaign that people need to vote for Grassley with the expectation that Kimmie will get to appoint his replacement. The GOP is fine with that.

I absolutely expect Grassley to be re-elected and then retire before 2024, with Reynolds appointing his grandson as his successor.

I spent a lot of time on the Hill in 2018. Grassley wasn't allowed to do anything without a handler. I'm not talking his staff, more another Senator or a senior professional staffer from another office.
We all famously remember Grassley running to hide behind that curtain a few years ago when he was being questioned by reporters.

"Hiding behind a curtain"... kind of an appropriate coincidence to his last decade as a legislator.

Reactions: lucas80
I absolutely expect Grassley to be re-elected and then retire before 2024, with Reynolds appointing his grandson as his successor.
I think Pat crossed her once or twice. She will name some mullah from Western Iowa to replace Chuck. And, don’t put it past her to nominate herself if she is allowed to.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT