ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone still have Dish?

gohawks50

HR Legend
Gold Member
Dec 28, 2010
I do because I live in the country and my internet stinks. Anyway I'm glad Iowa is on Fox today instead of ESPN.

I do. And wow. I still have dish so we can use the satellite dish in our rv. I think that’s going away for us. Just not worth it.

Reactions: gohawks50
So no ABC or other ESPN networks. I would be quite angry indeed.

At least this season. Once B10 leaves them then it’ll be meh. I’ll stop watching at that point, you know they’ll be a giant biased SEC dick suck fest at that point.

Reactions: SWIowahawks
I thought Disney owned ABC too but maybe that has changed, or I am full of shit.
They do, but my local station out of Omaha must not be affected.

Disney networks that are no longer on Dish TV and Sling TV include ESPN, FX, Disney Channel, Freeform and National Geographic, as well as ABC local stations in eight markets.

Reactions: Tenacious E
**** dish. It's always something with these assholes.

I helped my elderly neighbor set up his Directv system with Sunday Ticket. He would never dream of streaming a game, but he needed an account.

I've been using his password for the NFL Sunday Ticket, so this AM I just logged in as him to watch Gameday.

I'm getting him a huge bottle of Jack Daniels for Christmas.

Reactions: gohawks50
I have Dish but also pay ESPN for ESPN+, mainly for the extra content… figured I’d still be able to stream the games, but it appears I can’t stream ESPN broadcasts outside of the ESPN+ games only. Anyone know if this is right, am I doing something wrong?

I have Dish but also pay ESPN for ESPN+, mainly for the extra content… figured I’d still be able to stream the games, but it appears I can’t stream ESPN broadcasts outside of the ESPN+ games only. Anyone know if this is right, am I doing something wrong?
I always got E+ for the UNI games, but they (ESPN) have been sucking for years and they finally pissed me off about something, ICR.

I was wondering this am if that would still get me the network games, but I suspected it wouldnt. Its not you.

We've had Youtube TV for a year now and it was a great decision. I wish I had done it years earlier.

Reactions: BelemNole
I have dish but have been looking for a reason to move on. What do you recommend for streaming services?

You will only get ESPN+ content. Your Dish credentials allowed you stream ESPN linear broadcasts. Now that ESPN is no longer on Dish you no longer are a subscriber to linear ESPN.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT