ADVERTISEMENT

anyone still play the old NCAA football games by EA?

mro1978

HR All-State
Nov 11, 2022
Just wondering. It's football so I'm posting it here instead of the off topic board which I'd have to wear a bio-hazard suit to enter.
I busted out my PS2 to play 2007 recently. Still fun of course the graphics are an "adjustment", especially when playing a game designed for a CRT TV when those don't exist anymore. They don't look right on any tv made in the last 15 years or so..

Just wondering. It's football so I'm posting it here instead of the off topic board which I'd have to wear a bio-hazard suit to enter.
I busted out my PS2 to play 2007 recently. Still fun of course the graphics are an "adjustment", especially when playing a game designed for a CRT TV when those don't exist anymore. They don't look right on any tv made in the last 15 years or so..
My ps3 died a slow painless death about 2 years ago so I'm without that particular itch to scratch. I'm hopeful the new release comes out next year so I can buy a copy and then 3 years down the road afford a system to play it on. Or justify buying it.

Only video game I ever really was interested in….so yes I keep an old “360” around to play every once in a while.

And I will buy a new console to play the new version.

Reactions: kwik44
I have it with NCAA revamped on it. Modern uniforms, stadiums, rosters and playoff format
Ok, I heard about that but couldn’t figure out how to get it….something about needing to jailbreak my 360?

Foto-Electric Football was my game. Before that, it was Tudor Electric Football with the vibrating metal field. Had to give that up because of the frustration. I would have the Hawks almost lined up in their potent Wing-T formation against my opponent's stout D. Then, I would accidentally drop the last player to set in place on the field, and all 21 players would careen haphazardly. The final straw occurred when my wilely opponent secretly turned my center around, thus crushing my QB and the play when the vibrating power was turned on. A little like the BF offense.

Yup.

I have every game in the series from 2002 up to 2014.

Didn't bother to make the switch to Revamped because I didn't think my PS3 would handle it.

I'm basically operating that thing as if each use will be the last time it'll work for me.

More than likely, I'll just save up and eventually make the move to a PS5. Lots of games coming soon that I'm looking forward to.

Reactions: Birdmanil
I’d been playing 2008 up until a few months ago when the game forced me to retire after 60 seasons of dynasty.

I was so mad, I just finished my first season of another rebuild (Washington this time).

I started over with UAB, but my heart just wasn’t into it. I’m going to just wait for the new version now.

Reactions: Stoopsbrother
Dumb question. Is this hard to do?
No, all you need is the hard copy of the game, the charger for the controller, a USB jump drive, a laptop and about an hour. Follow the discord instructions and don't skip steps. Follow the guide and ask questions if you get caught on a step. Discord has tons of guys on the NCAA Revamped thread that are willing to help. Many of which are former EA Sports NCAA Developers

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT