ADVERTISEMENT

Anything different with you (or someone you know) since getting the COVID-19 vaccine?

1537_V.jpg
So you’re a mare who identifies as a stallion (NTTAWWT)

I’ve had two bad colds since getting the shot and they both lingered 3-4 weeks. Typically a cold lingers a week max for me.

• Wow
Reactions: alaskanseminole
I’ve had two bad colds since getting the shot and they both lingered 3-4 weeks. Typically a cold lingers a week max for me.
I had a brutal cold in early July. Took me 3 weeks to stop coughing completely. Didn’t have a fever or anything, but I think my cold might have been the delta variant while we traveled to Hawaii.

I had a brutal cold in early July. Took me 3 weeks to stop coughing completely. Didn’t have a fever or anything, but I think my cold might have been the delta variant while we traveled to Hawaii.
My wife also had the first one and since she was pregnant, they ran about every test possible. They determined it was rhinovirus, the common cold. The 2nd cold, I was tested for Covid twice and both were negative.

My wife also had the first one and since she was pregnant, they ran about every test possible. They determined it was rhinovirus, the common cold. The 2nd cold, I was tested for Covid twice and both were negative.
So you what you're really saying is that you and I are giant pussies.

Reactions: Hawgk
I don’t know about unequivocally, but…

Ummm...the people in that study already had PNH which follows from aplastic anemia. It wasn't from the vaccine.

"Here, we describe significant adverse reactions to COVID-19 vaccines in 4 patients with PNH. We also present 2 patients with PNH who received the vaccine without significant adverse effects or hemolysis."

Having aplastic anemia is the only known risk factor for developing PNH.

Reactions: bdcolt45er
Didn’t test positive for Covid before and haven’t tested positive since. nothing else has changed besides the normal issues right after.
wife(no pics) has also had her period a little messed up. But supposedly it’s not going to affect fertility.

Yes. I’ve shared this before in another thread. My co-worker developed Aplastic Anemia due to the vaccine shot. He apparently is 1 of 18 in the US with this type of reaction. His platelet count has been under 10 for the last couple months. Normal is 150 - 400. He’s now going through an experimental 4 day treatment of intensive immunosuppressive IV chemotherapy.

Gonna need a link that says 1 in 18...........

Didn’t test positive for Covid before and haven’t tested positive since. nothing else has changed besides the normal issues right after.
wife(no pics) has also had her period a little messed up. But supposedly it’s not going to affect fertility.
I am pro-vaccine, but when a period is messed up it affects fertility. My wife and I are not trying to get pregnant but her periods were messed up too. If we were trying, a messed up period will lead to issues getting pregnant, no?

Reactions: IAFB2021Champs
I am pro-vaccine, but when a period is messed up it affects fertility. My wife and I are not trying to get pregnant but her periods were messed up too. If we were trying, a messed up period will lead to issues getting pregnant, no?
That’s what one would think. She didn’t want to get the vaccine because of this but ya know she had a choice of getting the vaccine and keeping her job or not getting it and losing her job.
such a wonderful choice.
I hope if it does cause fertility issues that whomever made that mandate has the choice to loose their reproductive organs by having them ripped out by someone or surgically removed. They have a choice.

My blood pressure and blood sugar are significantly higher, with no apparent reason.

Well there’s definitely something going on for women.

My wife got on the pill a few months ago because her period was out of control. She had no clue why.

Saw this thread and asked her yesterday when it changed so drastically.

It was around her covid vaccination.

Reactions: IAFB2021Champs
Sounds like a game of telephone to me. I wouldn't be spreading information when I "don't have all the details". But you do you
LOL. Ok. Yep that’s me. Just spreading around a bunch of bad information to a bunch of idiots on HROT. Look at the damage I’m doing.
Gonna need a link that says 1 in 18...........
Why? I’m just sharing the information that my coworker told me. I’m not here trying to convince anyone of anything. He said he is 1 of 18, not 1 in 18, BTW. I’m not out here trying to debunk what he is telling me. Why should I?

Reactions: z_ape
LOL. Ok. Yep that’s me. Just spreading around a bunch of bad information to a bunch of idiots on HROT. Look at the damage I’m doing.

Why? I’m just sharing the information that my coworker told me. I’m not here trying to convince anyone of anything. He said he is 1 of 18, not 1 in 18, BTW. I’m not out here trying to debunk what he is telling me. Why should I?

You're right. I read that wrong. :)

You linked a study in support of his story. The only problem is that those people in the study already had aplastic anemia prior to being vaccinated. It's possible your coworker was in the same boat but unaware. Symptoms can be very mild.

I’m not here trying to convince anyone of anything.

You sure got pretty defensive when people started questioning the Drs. That's not usually the case when you're just "passing along info". I'm sure you have zero motive in your responses. LOL!

You sure got pretty defensive when people started questioning the Drs. That's not usually the case when you're just "passing along info". I'm sure you have zero motive in your responses. LOL!
I have zero motive in my response. What motive do you think I have?

I’m vaccinated. My immediate family of 5 are vaccinated. I wish everyone would get the vaccination and subsequent boosters. I’m getting my Moderna booster on Tuesday.

Look at the title of the thread. Why wouldn’t I share this information?

By the way, my coworker is doing a little better. Platelet count up to 45.

My wife menstrual cycle has been screwed up since. She will have 4 week cycle some cycles then 5-6 on others. Not anti-vaxx but that kind thing being so common makes you wonder about fertility.
Same. My wife’s cycle has been messed up since her 2nd Pfizer shot. Some months it lasts 2 weeks, or maybe she is just making that up thinking it will scare me off!. Her Dr doesn’t really have an answer though and has said nothing about the vaccine maybe being the cause. We are both certainly in favor of all getting vaccinated so hopefully it isn’t the cause of her new found “issues”

I have zero motive in my response. What motive do you think I have?

I’m vaccinated. My immediate family of 5 are vaccinated. I wish everyone would get the vaccination and subsequent boosters. I’m getting my Moderna booster on Tuesday.

Look at the title of the thread. Why wouldn’t I share this information?

By the way, my coworker is doing a little better. Platelet count up to 45.

I just don't understand the response of.....
I’m just going with what the doctor’s told him. I’m sure you know more than they do.

Such a defensive response to some questioning if the vaccine actually give him Aplastic Anemia liked you claimed. After you were pretty sure the vaccine gave him the condition. Either you're insecure or you have a motive. Maybe both?

Such a defensive response to some questioning if the vaccine actually give him Aplastic Anemia liked you claimed. After you were pretty sure the vaccine gave him the condition. Either you're insecure or you have a motive. Maybe both?
You are a giant dickhead.

I’m not ”claiming it”. This is from the individual’s mouth, well actually texts, to several of his co-workers explaining what was happening to him. I tend to believe people I know and trust. I find it highly unlikely that he has an agenda. I tend to believe he told me exactly what he’s been hearing from his doctors. IDAF if you believe it or not.

OP - Could you clarify when you say she craves mushrooms......

Did you mean to say she craves mushrooms or "mushrooms"?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT