ADVERTISEMENT

Anything good on grill/smoker on this lovely Sunday

Fijimn

HR Legend
May 7, 2008
I haven’t been home for like 10 days. So woke up early and went down to the fish markets picked up oysters, shrimp and shellfish. Plus a beautiful flounder. Making a roasted cioppino on the grill with some fresh made Shinet Bock bread

I haven’t been home for like 10 days. So woke up early and went down to the fish markets picked up oysters, shrimp and shellfish. Plus a beautiful flounder. Making a roasted cioppino on the grill with some fresh made Shinet Bock bread
Obviously you don't live in Iowa.

Smoked some ribs yesterday but effed them up. I kept them too low for too long and ran out of time so didn’t get them up to 200 like I wanted so they weren’t tender. First time I effed up ribs. Just wasn’t my day.

Going to grill some wings tonight and redeem myself.

This, but with Kinder's "The Blend" seasoning followed with a little Montreal seasoning on the Weber Kettle with Royal Oak lump and the GrillGrates. It's gonna be awesome!

Reactions: runkpanole
Last week wife (no pics) wanted to go to new store that sells Amazon returns and overstock for $7. I wasn't expecting to find anything but was able to get a sous vide cooker that I think I'll try out on some steaks today. Quick sear on the grill or cast iron to finish off

8 lbs pork butt in the Weber as we spreak.

Pulled pork, slaw, pickles for a tasty dinner later

I’m gonna dominate an Asian Marinated London Broil today. A staple of the household.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT