ADVERTISEMENT

AOC's opponent with a statement

The Republicans aren't going to back anyone who has a pulse to run in that District because they can't win. They'd just be wasting money.

Somebody should play the national anthem in the background of that video. Right when she says “blood clot”. Inspiring stuff

Reactions: lucas80
The Republicans aren't going to back anyone who has a pulse to run in that District because they can't win. They'd just be wasting money.
Well, you might be right in saying the district is not winnable, but the Republicans don't have to run Adriena La Cerva as a candidate, either. That was nuts. A functioning party would not run a candidate like that.

Yeah, seems about the level of political discourse we’ve come to expect from congress members on the right- she’d fit right in.
Maybe she and MTG can scissor while talking about Jewish space lasers or threatening to kill Nancy Pelosi?
That doesn't seem like something too outrageous to expect from either of them.
And, wood. I'd say my name is Trad, and I'm an anti vaccine HR expert, but, wood.

Pretty pathetic that people would attack those things about her to make her respond like that. Who cares if she dyes her hair or has a raspy voice? Are you kidding me?

Well, you might be right in saying the district is not winnable, but the Republicans don't have to run Adriena La Cerva as a candidate, either. That was nuts. A functioning party would not run a candidate like that.
The Republicans aren’t running her. She’s running, but that doesn’t mean the GOP has endorsed her or is supporting her. Anybody can set up a website and say they’re running for Congress.

If they could, the Republicans would run a cardboard cutout of a candidate. As it is, they’ll let any sacrificial lamb burn their own money. On top of that, any competent person knows they would get their clock cleaned, so they don’t bother. That’s why anyone actually running as a Republican is going to be a little nuts.

The Republicans aren’t running her. She’s running, but that doesn’t mean the GOP has endorsed her or is supporting her. Anybody can set up a website and say they’re running for Congress.
Just like the Republicans didn’t run MTG or Lauren Boebert. Then they wholeheartedly embraced them. What’s your explanation for the shi*show of a senate primary race in Ohio? One of those clowns will win, and mainstream Republicans will put both arms around them.

Just like the Republicans didn’t run MTG or Lauren Boebert. Then they wholeheartedly embraced them. What’s your explanation for the shi*show of a senate primary race in Ohio? One of those clowns will win, and mainstream Republicans will put both arms around them.
If Forte wins the primary and the GOP endorses her then I’ll criticize the GOP for endorsing her. Until then she’s just a nutjob with a website and a grudge against AOC.

• Haha
Reactions: Chishawk1425
Pretty pathetic that people would attack those things about her to make her respond like that. Who cares if she dyes her hair or has a raspy voice? Are you kidding me?
Can't disagree with this. That's a dumb line of attack when there's so much more...fertile ground to plow. Are ya' diggin' what I'm sayin'?

Reactions: DooBii
It’s funnysad that the “Rent is too damn high” guy is the best candidate for any office NY has had for decades.

It's funny how AOC and Omar are super woke on racial issues while getting pounded by two white dudes.
They care about real racial issues that involve equality, peace, and justice. Most non-racist people have accepted and embraced interracial marriages long ago.

Reactions: lucas80
If Forte wins the primary and the GOP endorses her then I’ll criticize the GOP for endorsing her. Until then she’s just a nutjob with a website and a grudge against AOC.
Nah, you will throw a deep whatabout route, or run a strawman jet sweep

Reactions: BelemNole
It's sad how I’ve failed so miserably in life and seek to blame others. Nothing jostles my Jimmies more than a woman of color working harder than me and succeeding. I’m a middle aged white man who struggles in social situations and is being left behind at work. I’M ENTITLED TO MORE. I’M THE ONE WHO IS BEING OPPRESSED!!
FIFY

Nah, you will throw a deep whatabout route, or run a strawman jet sweep
I've criticized Boebert and MTG many times and I've criticized the GOP for supporting them. I guess you'd rather be a dick than be accurate.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT