ADVERTISEMENT

Approximately 80,000 illegals voted in the Border State of Arizona in the Nov 3, 2020 election

aV7nWMy_700bwp.webp

If I was in charge of the GOP I would hire a firm to investigate all of this rampant voter fraud going on in Arizona,A firm that I trusted, A firm that could actually be called right leaning. A firm like Cyber Ninja’s, Oh wait, They did? And they found the elections were fair and the fraud didn’t happen. Well shit, Guess we will just have to stick to using useful idiots to spread our bullshit.

If I was in charge of the GOP I would hire a firm to investigate all of this rampant voter fraud going on in Arizona,A firm that I trusted, A firm that could actually be called right leaning. A firm like Cyber Ninja’s, Oh wait, They did? And they found the elections were fair and the fraud didn’t happen. Well shit, Guess we will just have to stick to using useful idiots to spread our bullshit.
Derp^^^

Imagine being that dense.

Be better comrades

• Haha
Reactions: IAHawk2011 and Torg
^^^^ Be better Comrade

Arizona law currently allows people who can't prove their citizenship to have a separate ballot for federal elections. Yes, that's right, federal elections. In the thread discussing the proposed legislation outlawing this, we were told by the all knowing posters here the law wasn't needed because there's already a law outlawing that practice. Apparently it's not being enforced in AZ.

Reactions: BDE420
Arizona law currently allows people who can't prove their citizenship to have a separate ballot for federal elections. Yes, that's right, federal elections. In the thread discussing the proposed legislation outlawing this, we were told by the all knowing posters here the law wasn't needed because there's already a law outlawing that practice. Apparently it's not being enforced in AZ.

Arizona appears to be following the edict of a 2013 United States Supreme Court opinion.

Any suggestion that Arizona isn't enforcing a law is flat-out misinformed.

• Haha
Reactions: Torg

Arizona appears to be following the edict of a 2013 United States Supreme Court opinion.

Any suggestion that Arizona isn't enforcing a law is flat-out misinformed.
No it isn't. Check the dates on the SCOTUS ruling and subsequent laws addressing this. Subsequent is the key word.

Trump voters. Most gullible and stupid people in the world. No hyperbole.

So if 80,000 really did, and they did because they were just given a ballot that got collected and put into the counting process, how would one prove it one way or the other?

• Haha
Reactions: Torg
This argument typically stems from the fact that most state voter registration forms ask the applicant to confirm that they are a US citizen by signing or checking a box,... However, a 2013 SCOTUS ruling prevents any state from requiring actual physical proof of citizenship in the form of auxiliary documents, such as a birth certificate, passport, etc... End result being that if a non-citizen applicant is willing to perjure themselves, there's a good chance that they will be able to vote...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT