ADVERTISEMENT

Are people who vape the scum of the Earth?

NorthDSMHawk

HR Heisman
Oct 24, 2016
Ankeny
Yes or Yes?

Father stabbed to death outside Vancouver Starbucks after asking man to not vape near his toddler

resized_fb_img_1679959391422_276712710-1.jpg

A confrontation on the patio of a busy downtown Starbucks that ended with the stabbing death of a Burnaby man started when the victim asked the suspect to not vape near his toddler, said the victim’s mother.

“This is so horribly wrong what happened,” said Kathy Schmidt, two days after her son, Paul Stanley Schmidt was stabbed in broad daylight in front of his fiancée and his three-year-old daughter and many onlookers.

“He was just trying to protect his daughter,” she said. “I’m angry and I’m sad.”

A man has been charged with second-degree murder in the killing and Schmidt said she would like the charge upped to first-degree murder, which requires proof of premeditation, to ensure a longer stay in prison if he’s convicted.

“He had a knife,” she said. “I don’t carry a knife into a coffee shop, do you?”

https://vancouversun.com/news/local...guy/wcm/67d5a30e-c173-48dc-81cc-3dbb4e64fc2b/

Well it's likely healthier than actually smoking, but it seems like a lot of kids have established a habit of vaping and that's not good at all.

That story is heartbreaking though, I can't even imagine what the father's family is going through right now.

My one night a week bar job still keeps me in the loop of different social classes and groups than I ever personally associate with or even have any interest in being in the same room as on my personal time. I assure you, there is no greater group of people that everyone agrees on, and immediately profiles as being complete dirtball losers than people that vape. It's bewildering how they are oblivious to the fact that everyone who doesn't vape thinks they're trash and find their shitty vape clouds obnoxious.

Reactions: Slappy Pappy
This is truly a heart-wrenching incident. As someone who vapes, I believe in enjoying it responsibly and respectfully. It's crucial to be mindful of our surroundings, especially when there are children present. Elf Bar has been my go-to choice for vaping, and they even provide nicotine-free alternatives, which is a great option in situations where vaping might disturb others. However, the tragic outcome in this case serves as a stark reminder that our actions can have far-reaching consequences. In situations like these, it's a stark reminder that we should prioritize the safety and well-being of those around us.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT