ADVERTISEMENT

Are Republicans serious with this upside down flag stuff?

Huey Grey

HR King
Jan 15, 2013
You spent literal years bitching about people like Kap kneeling. Claiming it was sickeningly disrespectful to the flag. Then you turn right around and flip the flag upside down because you don't want to admit that Trump is a garbage felon? Damn, Rs, I mean damn.

You spent literal years bitching about people like Kap kneeling. Claiming it was sickeningly disrespectful to the flag. Then you turn right around and flip the flag upside down because you don't want to admit that Trump is a garbage felon? Damn, Rs, I mean damn.
Saw one on a truck in Asheville this weekend. With lots of Trump stickers.

• Angry
Reactions: Torg
Meh. People exaggerate the symbolic meaning of things from the original meaning all the time. Like, say, the rainbow.
Aardvark, one would think a lawyer might be a bit smarter than the bullshit answer you give here. There’s a lot of shit I’d like to do at times, but my common sense and understanding of things prevents me from doing so. Too bad a phuquing SC justice isn’t as snart as an old retired liberal like me.

Title 4, United States Code, Chapter 1 § 8.(a) The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property.

You f...... don't get it.

https://www.salon.com/2017/07/03/an...merican-flag-upside-down-this-fourth-of-july/

Ultimately, Donald Trump has debased the office of the presidency. The Republican Party and the corporate news media enable him. To a large extent, the United States has been made a mockery before the world in less than six months of the Trump presidency.

The United States is a country that is truly in distress. I offer the following proposal. On this first Independence Day under President Trump, people of conscience and true patriots should fly the American flag upside down, as a collective signal of our national distress.

https://www.salon.com/2017/07/03/an...merican-flag-upside-down-this-fourth-of-july/

Ultimately, Donald Trump has debased the office of the presidency. The Republican Party and the corporate news media enable him. To a large extent, the United States has been made a mockery before the world in less than six months of the Trump presidency.

The United States is a country that is truly in distress. I offer the following proposal. On this first Independence Day under President Trump, people of conscience and true patriots should fly the American flag upside down, as a collective signal of our national distress.
Only took 7 years and 34 counts for that to catch on. SMFH

Reactions: Huey Grey
If Trump wins the next election we can all fly our flags upside down. This'll all work out in the end, you'll see

Sneetches2.jpg

What if we just have someone kneel while holding an upside flag? Could everyone agree on that?

Reactions: hawkeye54545

So which federal democratic politician or high court Justice followed suit.

Heck I will even let you go with federal appeals court justices.

So you can pick from any dem house member, any dem senator, any dem federal Supreme Court or federal appeals court Justice, the president, vice president, or any member of the cabinet.

Randos and opinion writers say a lot of shit. What are the people in charge doing?

Reactions: RileyHawk
Meh. People exaggerate the symbolic meaning of things from the original meaning all the time. Like, say, the rainbow.
Comparing flying our US flag upside down to a ****ing rainbow colors flag might be an all time false equivalency. Just classic!!!

Last edited:
Aardvark, one would think a lawyer might be a bit smarter than the bullshit answer you give here. There’s a lot of shit I’d like to do at times, but my common sense and understanding of things prevents me from doing so. Too bad a phuquing SC justice isn’t as snart as an old retired liberal like me.
The rainbow has been around as a symbol as an awfully long time. It’s modern expropriated meaning is…narrower if in the same genre.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Title 4, United States Code, Chapter 1 § 8.(a) The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property.
I was going to say that is what an upside down flag means. Should call 911 and have emergency services sent to every home with a flag upside down. Along with a bill for having emergency services sent to their home because they falsely declared an emergency.

I was going to say that is what an upside down flag means. Should call 911 and have emergency services sent to every home with a flag upside down. Along with a bill for having emergency services sent to their home because they falsely declared an emergency.

“I don’t like how this person uses their freedom of expression. Fine them!”

You sound like the idiots who want to punish Kap or flag burners, question is whether or not you will ever realize it.

Reactions: TennNole17
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT