ADVERTISEMENT

Are the Impeachment Hearings Hurting Joe Biden's Presidential Run?

Will Biden2020 end up as collateral damage from the Impeachment Hearings?

• Yes

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • It will help his campaign

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

unIowa

HB Legend
Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Outside of Joe's other shortcoming, which is a decent list, I don't see these hearings helping him out at all.

If Democrats believe this would hurt Biden's chances in 2020 one has to wonder what changed with the DNC power brokers that caused them to move on from Joe as their eventual 2020 nominee? It seems with this route they have unofficially officially thrown in the towel on Biden2020.

Biden is a perennial presidential loser candidate anyway. He's run for president about 80 dozen times and always loses. He's like William Jennings Biden...

giphy.gif

If Democrats believe this would hurt Biden's chances in 2020 one has to wonder what changed with the DNC power brokers that caused them to move on from Joe as their eventual 2020 nominee? It seems with this route they have unofficially officially thrown in the towel on Biden2020.

Or maybe there are more important issues to consider?

Or maybe there are more important issues to consider?

Reactions: cigaretteman
If it tanks Biden and Trump at the same time, I call that a win-win. I wished he would have gotten in the 2016 race. He wouldn't have lost. Now he's just losing it. C'est la vie.
That's sort of how I feel about 2016, too. Of course Biden might have made some of the same mistakes as Hillary did, so he might have turned people like me off. But in 2016, I was favorable toward Biden. Liked Bernie better, but OK with Biden. Which is to say that if Joe had won the nomination, I think I would have been OK voting for him. Again, depending on whether he effed up and took wrong stands, like Hillary did.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
I voted no. But I don't think it will matter, he's heading in the wrong direction anyway, and as people start dropping out in 2-3 months, their support won't be enough to boost him.

Reactions: cigaretteman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT