ADVERTISEMENT

Arizona Rally

I’m more and more convinced that the only way Trump can beat her is by cheating at the local levels by not certifying. No effing way he wins popular vote over her.
Well of course he won't win the popular vote, minority rule through the garbage EC and now stealing the election in the traitor MAGA era are the only paths to the the white house for Republicans.

They clearly don't care about appealing to a majority of Americans and haven't for a long time

Not State Farm Stadium, that’s Desert Diamond Arena (where the Coyotes used to play). I’d estimate 10-12K people based on these pics. Sideline upper seats are curtained off along with a quarter of the lower bowl retracted.

Thanks...when you have an image from the floor, just looks a whole lot larger.

Well of course he won't win the popular vote, minority rule through the garbage EC and now stealing the election in the traitor MAGA era are the only paths to the the white house for Republicans.

They clearly don't care about appealing to a majority of Americans and haven't for a long time
No argument here.

Trump has to be seething!

Rage tweets coming and then we'll hear from Fox Opinion Network that these people were paid to attend.

This is glorious.

Super weird. Me and my sister were given a paper with our question I could ask Officer Harris. Me and my sister were cut off by her when trying to go off script and she rudely made a pointing gesture to our paper. We asked our given question then she read her answer from a notecard.

My half sister who is a minority(1/2 Black) tried to ask if Officer Harris' views on justice reform were actually real given her harshness in the past or just a ploy for votes. Officer Harris responded by telling my sister to focus on what can be, unburdened by what has been.

Totally disappointed

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin
I have to wonder what the convention is going to be like if there is this kind of excitement now.

Super weird. Me and my sister were given a paper with our question I could ask Officer Harris. Me and my sister were cut off by her when trying to go off script and she rudely made a pointing gesture to our paper. We asked our given question then she read her answer from a notecard.

My half sister who is a minority(1/2 Black) tried to ask if Officer Harris' views on justice reform were actually real given her harshness in the past or just a ploy for votes. Officer Harris responded by telling my sister to focus on what can be, unburdened by what has been.

Totally disappointed
Don’t quit your day job.

• Sad
Reactions: ButtersHawk

Totally disappointed

Reactions: Huey Grey

Totally disappointed
Who's officer Harris?

Reactions: Slappy Pappy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT