ADVERTISEMENT

Trump stock market rally....

Trump can't do it again because we still are energy independent. We've always imported/exported oil depending on the oil specs, but we are still a net exporter. The only way in which he does it again is if he loses independence and takes it back.
Well we’re going to need to have the SPR replenished and that will be a major deal.

Reactions: Bonerfarts
Why do people keep saying this about oil production? We’ve never pumped so much oil as we are now.

Historically government spending as almost no effect on inflation.

How much will spending be reduced under Trump?
Trump has proven he spends as bad as almost everybody. Biden spends and makes it worse by forgiving things on top of crazy spending.

Reactions: goldmom
I'd argue that maybe there is some "Trump Effect".

Perhaps Wall Street expects another attempt at Turd's life and this time the guy/gal won't miss and businesses will continue with their profitability.

I'd argue that maybe there is some "Trump Effect".

Perhaps Wall Street expects another attempt at Turd's life and this time the guy/gal won't miss and businesses will continue with their profitability.
Spoken like a bitter little libtard with nothing left in life but HROT.......

Don't overthink it. It was a joke aimed at Trump being the end of times beast, antichrist, etc. Clearly a failed attempt too.

My FB feed is filled with Trump the Savior memes with Scriptures and it's gross.

451481717_10161970861055715_5833738055484275130_n.jpg
And that is why I steer clear of religion:

I’m scared of what it will do to my brain.

And that is why I steer clear of religion:

I’m scared of what it will do to my brain.
Then I'd definitely avoid weaponized religion that's hell bent on controlling people. Yesterday we were studying the book of Samuel, specifically David and his (over)reaction to Nabal. We looked at 3 primary take aways:

1. Being Offended is inevitable; living offended is a choice.
2. Don't let today's decisions become tomorrow's regrets.
3. Our behavior always flows from our identity.

Nothing in that should hurt your brain.

The market is up for a couple of years now. Breaking all time-highs. But, I guess if you want to some how twist things up and squint really hard with your tinfoil hat on you just might be able to find a way to thank Trump for this.

Then I'd definitely avoid weaponized religion that's hell bent on controlling people. Yesterday we were studying the book of Samuel, specifically David and his (over)reaction to Nabal. We looked at 3 primary take aways:

1. Being Offended is inevitable; living offended is a choice.
2. Don't let today's decisions become tomorrow's regrets.
3. Our behavior always flows from our identity.

Nothing in that should hurt your brain.
True, but I don’t need fables from antiquity to reach any of those three conclusions.

Why do people keep saying this about oil production? We’ve never pumped so much oil as we are now.

Historically government spending as almost no effect on inflation.

How much will spending be reduced under Trump?
He isn't smart and likes being dependent on the oil and gas companies.

Should we also give Biden credit for raising interest rates to fight inflation?

Because that’s a real outside the box never been tried before tactic.
It’s not outside the box. It’s responsible and now we are seeing the benefits.

Because Joe biden came out and said, the moment he was elected, he was going to stop production and immediately the gas went up for us at the pumps. I can tell you living near eagle ford shale. Production did take a dive. Trump had energy independent for the USA for the first time ever and he will do it again. When brandenn stopped production it went to Middle East companies and Russia which is Joe Brandon's idea of making money for his buddies and hating on America

You're wrong. It's okay. Production has gone up every year of Biden's presidency and is now at an all time high.

There are a lot of things to dislike about Biden, you don't need to lie about stuff.

Reactions: MitchLL
Unbelievable...Fox Business calling today's rally "the Trump Effect".

Nevermind that the equities have been rallying since the end of 2022.
No, it's because of Turd!

Murdoch's Network is a joke.
If he had been killed, do you think it would be puke and rally?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT