ADVERTISEMENT

Arkansas Gov Sarah Huckabee Sanders bans 'anti-women' words from official use

I love it when people go full anti-constitution.

firstamendment-2.jpg

Once again, another Republican doing and saying things that look like a satire piece from the Onion.

We truly have entered the time where satire has become reality (credit to Lewis Black) for our numpties on the right.

If you think this is bad, the EEOC wrote guidance for a law protecting pregnant workers and never once used the word "women"...

Reactions: NoWokeBloke
I love it when people go full anti-constitution.

firstamendment-2.jpg
except when you work for the government, they can tell what you can't say, which this is. But I'm sure you're smart enough to not have taken this as a ban in the whole state

I’m guessing Arkansas ranks near the bottom on quite a few criteria like health care, education and so on, but at least she’s focused on the important stuff.
I lived in Arkansas for four years. I would get exasperated talking to my co-workers about the state of things like education, health care, teen birth and maternal mortality rates, the roads, the lack of industry... I'd tell them, "You are last in everything good, and first in everything bad"! They'd look me in the eye and say, "Thank God for Mississippi".
It saddens me that formerly progressive Iowa is shadowing states like Arkansas these days.

Other new words & phrases in the Arkansas government-approved dictionary:

• Automobile cismission
  • Cis-Atlantic flight
  • Cisnistor radios
  • Organ cisplant
  • Foreign language cislation
Star Trek movies and episodes will all need to be "overdubbed" for scenes with the new "Cis-porter"

I lived in Arkansas for four years. I would get exasperated talking to my co-workers about the state of things like education, health care, teen birth and maternal mortality rates, the roads, the lack of industry... I'd tell them, "You are last in everything good, and first in everything bad"! They'd look me in the eye and say, "Thank God for Mississippi".
It saddens me that formerly progressive Iowa is shadowing states like Arkansas these days.

Low cost of living in Arkansas, at least.

Reactions: jasonrann
Kim Reynolds is way dumber. She is so dumb she needs a handler not to bump into shit. I’m glad they drive her now

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT