ADVERTISEMENT

Article: Yes, Terry McAuliffe, Critical Race Theory Is In Virginia Schools

This article is Exhibit A on how Republicans are able to brainwash people like the OP into thinking CRT is being taught in schools. None of those examples cited in the article actually show CRT being taught in schools.

Example 1 - School lists books and articles about race on school webpage. Zero mention of anything being taught to students.

Example 2 - Schools hires equity consulting firm and enacts code of conduct for teachers to align with diversity/equity priorities. Zero mention of anything being taught to students.

Example 3 - School tells parents they will implement an anti-racism and anti-bias policy (apparently OP is opposed to anti-racism policies). Zero mention of anything being taught to students.

Example 4 - School obtains race-related books. Zero mention of what topics the book discusses, and zero mention of anything from the books being taught to students.

Example 5 - School superintendent mentions CRT buzzwords in summit for area educators. Zero mention of anything being taught to students.

Congrats, OP, on being a useful idiot.

This article is Exhibit A on how Republicans are able to brainwash people like the OP into thinking CRT is being taught in schools. None of those examples cited in the article actually show CRT being taught in schools.

Example 1 - School lists books and articles about race on school webpage. Zero mention of anything being taught to students.

Example 2 - Schools hires equity consulting firm and enacts code of conduct for teachers to align with diversity/equity priorities. Zero mention of anything being taught to students.

Example 3 - School tells parents they will implement an anti-racism and anti-bias policy (apparently OP is opposed to anti-racism policies). Zero mention of anything being taught to students.

Example 4 - School obtains race-related books. Zero mention of what topics the book discusses, and zero mention of anything from the books being taught to students.

Example 5 - School superintendent mentions CRT buzzwords in summit for area educators. Zero mention of anything being taught to students.

Congrats, OP, on being a useful idiot.

You are a prime example of gaslighting the hell out of people and the result in Virginia is what happens when people like you do that

It is a neat trick but people aren't buying your bullshit.

None of this really matters. We just suffered through a horrible President. Most agree on that. We had concerns but hoped Biden would be better but instead he had faltered for 10 months. Unbelievable inflation, supply chain issues, ships sitting in ports, crazy spending plans and pounding idiotic gender stuff at us, pooping his pants, sleeping in meetings, unable to speak or answer questions. He is confused most of the time and his VP is worthless. Nobody wants more of this. We had two bad candidates and the lesser of two evils won. If we don’t have better in 2024 yikes. But yes, 2022 is over for the Democrats.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
I click on the user name and view prior postings.

I created my account in 2007. I haven't had any interest going into my profile.

No one else seems to have problems finding anyone else's posts inuding mine. That's what the search function function is for.

WTF? Where is he wrong?
Ask the former governor of Virginia and prepare for much much more of that result if you continue down this path.

Parse words all you want. Gaslight all you want. Christ maybe you are lying to yourself and believe that nonsense but the majority of people don't. And won't.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
You are a prime example of gaslighting the hell out of people and the result in Virginia is what happens when people like you do that

It is a neat trick but people aren't buying your bullshit.
Oh, I totally get it. People like you and OP regurgitate bullshit that you see, read and hear on conservative media. Then when people tell you that you are wrong and being an idiot, it hurts your feelings, so you double down on being wrong just to pwn the meanies who had the audacity to show you why you are wrong. So fragile.

Ask the former governor of Virginia and prepare for much much more of that result if you continue down this path.

Parse words all you want. Gaslight all you want. Christ maybe you are lying to yourself and believe that nonsense but the majority of people don't. And won't.
Let me know what part was incorrect. I am not saying it won't be an issue during elections, yet half of our population can't read an article like you.

Edit to add: This country needs to start teaching critical reading at the age Texas calls off abortions.

Last edited:
Reactions: cigaretteman
There might be a couple here or there but definitely not what the far right calls CRT. Idiots like you just don't understand they are being lied to.

Are there those that want CRT in grade and middle schools? When I say those, I mean members of school boards, etc…..

So, you don’t believe the New York Times? Or are you gonna admit stupidity and say it’s not a biased source? Tough call here. Good luck.
OK. Anybody else want to start supplying FAU with sources? I don't have the patience. Give us some of your CRT examples, FAU!

The New York Times ran the whole made up Russian scandal the New York Times is a joke the only paper in New York you can trust is the Wall Street Journal so no I don't belive the democrat New York Times

OK. Anybody else want to start supplying FAU with sources? I don't have the patience. Give us some of your CRT examples, FAU!
What does that have to do with you saying you don’t believe anything biased sources say. New York Times is a board source. Therefore you don’t believe anything it says. I don’t even know that this thread is about. Just read your comment and called bullshit. You just don’t WANT to believe whatever it was.

The New York Times ran the whole made up Russian scandal the New York Times is a joke the only paper in New York you can trust is the Wall Street Journal so no I don't belive the democrat New York Times
Ok. However, you have to admit you are very right. Very. People don't take you seriously because your media choices are filtered by your politics.

You don't even try anymore, do you? You just repeat the dumbest talking points FoxNews tells you to parrot.

What does that have to do with you saying you don’t believe anything biased sources say. New York Times is a board source. Therefore you don’t believe anything it says. I don’t even know that this thread is about. Just read your comment and called bullshit. You just don’t WANT to believe whatever it was.
WTF. You have seriously lost me. Are you saying CRT is what FOX is making it out to be?

So it's clear you don't have an example. SMH
This whole theory has nothing to do with what is happening. What is Joe doing about the border? Oh he delegated to Kamala who has done nothing. What is he doing about the economy? Why won’t he answer questions? The guy has lost it completely. Sad to see as 20 years ago he could have been ok.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT