ADVERTISEMENT

At some point freedom of speech crosses a line

Yep, it definitely crosses a line when something is posted on social media depicting violence against a President.
Unfortunately there is a large segment of Boomers and the sales bros in our country that enjoy this and want him to do more.

Dude is claiming his perfect call to Georgia to interfere with the election was free speech.

Poverty in Tennessee, like in many other states across the United States, is a multifaceted issue that affects individuals and communities across urban and rural areas. Despite Tennessee's reputation for economic growth and development in certain regions, poverty remains a significant challenge for a substantial portion of its population. According to data from the U.S. Census Bureau, Tennessee's poverty rate consistently exceeds the national average, with approximately 13-15% of the state's population living below the poverty line.

One of the contributing factors to poverty in Tennessee is the lack of access to quality education and employment opportunities, particularly in rural and economically disadvantaged areas. Limited access to education and job training programs can perpetuate cycles of poverty, as individuals struggle to secure stable employment and achieve financial independence. Additionally, disparities in educational attainment and resources can further exacerbate socioeconomic inequalities, making it difficult for low-income individuals to break free from the cycle of poverty.

Furthermore, poverty in Tennessee is often intertwined with other social and economic challenges, including inadequate access to healthcare, affordable housing, and nutritious food. Many low-income individuals and families in Tennessee face barriers to accessing healthcare services, such as lack of health insurance coverage or limited availability of healthcare providers in rural areas. Similarly, affordable housing options may be scarce or substandard, forcing individuals to spend a disproportionate amount of their income on rent or mortgage payments, leaving little room for other essential expenses.

Additionally, poverty in Tennessee disproportionately affects certain demographic groups, including racial and ethnic minorities, women, children, and the elderly. Persistent disparities in employment, education, and healthcare outcomes contribute to higher poverty rates among these populations, exacerbating existing inequalities and systemic injustices. Moreover, individuals living in poverty in Tennessee may also experience higher rates of food insecurity, homelessness, and exposure to environmental hazards, further compounding the challenges they face in achieving economic stability and upward mobility.

Despite these challenges, efforts are underway in Tennessee to address poverty and its underlying causes through a combination of policy initiatives, community-based programs, and advocacy efforts. Organizations and agencies across the state are working to expand access to education, job training, healthcare, and social services for low-income individuals and families. Additionally, policymakers are exploring strategies to increase economic opportunity, reduce income inequality, and create more inclusive and equitable communities. While poverty remains a persistent and complex issue in Tennessee, ongoing efforts to address its root causes and support those affected by it are crucial steps toward building a more prosperous and inclusive future for all residents of the state.

Yep, it definitely crosses a line when something is posted on social media depicting violence against a President.
Really the biggest line crossed is the leading candidate of a major party asking for violence against the leader of an opposing political party. **** trump, I’ll gladly piss on his grave. I’m not running for office nor do I have a following of millions of mouth breathing idiots that’ll act violently when there man isn’t voted in or goes to prison.

Unfortunately there is a large segment of Boomers and the sales bros in our country that enjoy this and want him to do more.
I want to know when bro culture became maga. Are they such douchebags by getting rejected by women all the time? Is this essentially the new frat culture?

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
I want to know when bro culture became maga. Are they such douchebags by getting rejected by women all the time? Is this essentially the new frat culture?
I think it’s a brash/cocky/DGAF attitude thing.
To them, Trump personifies it and is “taking on” DC.
Really the biggest line crossed is the leading candidate of a major party asking for violence against the leader of an opposing political party. **** trump, I’ll gladly piss on his grave. I’m not running for office nor do I have a following of millions of mouth breathing idiots that’ll act violently when there man isn’t voted in or goes to prison.
There have been disgusting displays like that against every president back to Bush 2. But none of them were glorified/reposted by elected officials in DC.

Trump continues to discover new lows.

The man has soooooo many brain bubbles any more, I'm surprised his head hasn't exploded.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT