ADVERTISEMENT

AT&T announces data breach impacting 100M+ customers

People give away more damning information willingly every day via candycrush or whatever apps they've got on their phones.

No big deal.

People give away more damning information willingly every day via candycrush or whatever apps they've got on their phones.

No big deal.
Yeah at this point all of our data and personal information is already out there. Every time you accept terms or accept cookies, you’re probably granting whatever devise or website to access all of your information.

Privacy is no longer a thing here in the U.S. but as long as it’s out of site and out of mind, nobody really cares.

I have had so many notices of day breaches and false credit card charges in the past decade I am now numb to it.

Never use your debit card and look at your statements closely. Nothing else is on your control.
I check all of my account activity daily. I have had one period during the past few years where I had some pretty serious health issues and got lax about doing it. Hello identity theft. I'm still dealing with it.

Was what me? The breach?

im-not-telling-you-darius-kincaid.gif

Reactions: millah_22

No big deal.
This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet

People need to read what actually happened too. Zero PII was compromised it was all relational data. What is relational data?

Relational data refers to data that is structured and organized based on relationships between entities or tables within a database. It's a fundamental concept in relational database management systems (RDBMS), where data is stored in tables, and relationships between these tables are defined using keys. These relationships allow for efficient querying and manipulation of data using structured query language (SQL). In essence, relational data represents how different pieces of information are related to each other, facilitating organized and efficient data management and retrieval.

FWIW, one of the perpetrators was caught too.

This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet

People need to read what actually happened too. Zero PII was compromised it was all relational data. What is relational data?

Relational data refers to data that is structured and organized based on relationships between entities or tables within a database. It's a fundamental concept in relational database management systems (RDBMS), where data is stored in tables, and relationships between these tables are defined using keys. These relationships allow for efficient querying and manipulation of data using structured query language (SQL). In essence, relational data represents how different pieces of information are related to each other, facilitating organized and efficient data management and retrieval.

FWIW, one of the perpetrators was caught too.
Any deets on the perp's demographic details, country of origin etc.?

Say a guy's cell phone is full of sexting stuff, no chance those pics will go public, right? Asking for a buddy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT