ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn looking for a new coach

Klatt earlier this year pointed toward Deion being their next coach.
Bo Jackson came out in the last week and in essence highly endorsed Deion for the job. When a legend at a school does that publicly then it’s likely to happen.

• Wow
Reactions: LampoonYou
It's going to be interesting, I'm putting my money on Freeze from Liberty...Get that man a red phone that has a direct connection to the strip club.

He has a pretty friendly buy-out, and he's getting 40 million until 2030. I bet he can get more than that for less.

Ok, I thought with a new contract he would have a huge buy-out but apparently, he got a clause put in it that gives him an out if a p5 offer comes along. Smart thinking on his part.

He's probably the guy that would bow down to the Auburn power donors and run the program their way.

this is a great point, which means long-term he is not the right answer… and I think he’s actually a decent coach and Wish he’d stay at liberty

Last edited:
I'd have to think that Matt Rhule will have right of first refusal of the Auburn job. I'm hoping he wants a year off from coaching before taking over the Hawkeyes in '24 ;).

I'd have to think that Matt Rhule will have right of first refusal of the Auburn job. I'm hoping he wants a year off from coaching before taking over the Hawkeyes in '24 ;).

Just because it’s you I hope we hire Matt Rhule and he sucks badly and sets the program back 10 years… I can’t wait to hear what you have to say about it!

There are a lot of stupid uninformed people in the world…. and by the way I think that Rhule is a good coach but ask Carolina fans what they think…LOL!

Just because it’s you I hope we hire Matt Rhule and he sucks badly and sets the program back 10 years… I can’t wait to hear what you have to say about it!

There are a lot of stupid uninformed people in the world…. and by the way I think that Rhule is a good coach but ask Carolina fans what they think…LOL!
WTF?
Seek help.

Reactions: nu2u
Bo Jackson came out in the last week and in essence highly endorsed Deion for the job. When a legend at a school does that publicly then it’s likely to happen.
That's going to be a train wreck and I look forward to seeing it.

Deion getting the job would be best case scenario for a school like Nebby as far as schools looking for a HC.

Otherwise, ASU and the Huskers just got knocked down another step on the latter of coveted jobs.

• Haha
Reactions: frydaze
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT