ADVERTISEMENT

B10 brackets

Good morning, all.
Does anyone know what time the official brackets are released?
This is on Track

Release lineups to the statisticians
03/08/2024 - 9:01am

Release information to the public
03/08/2024 - 1:30pm

Everyone can see all the data after the release lineups to public date/time.

Reactions: bammhawk1
I hate to be the one to tell you but apparently you’ve posted this on the wrong board. Not an uncommon problem for most all the Nitwit fans who spend seemingly most of their time here. Perhaps a little embarrassing but this is a Hawkeye site…

With the plethora of old, retired, extremely smart & condescending PSU fans, you surely can find someone with free time, who could quickly throw something together.

Once available, please be sure to share with the less fortunate Iowa fans here in The Cesspool.

I hate to be the one to tell you but apparently you’ve posted this on the wrong board. Not an uncommon problem for most all the Nitwit fans who spend seemingly most of their time here. Perhaps a little embarrassing but this is a Hawkeye site…

With the plethora of old, retired, extremely smart & condescending PSU fans, you surely can find someone with free time, who could quickly throw something together.

Once available, please be sure to share with the less fortunate Iowa fans here in The Cesspool.
I'm old and retired but I sure as hell ain't smart or condescending! I vote we get Jmadden to do it!!

Last edited:

steve-marting.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Grip220
It would be awesome if someone put together a click-through bracket where you can make your picks, like they do for Nationals.
i used to have one but since they were released so close to the actual tournament, no one really used them like they do for the XXXX NCAA National Wrestling Tournament.

Reactions: OldestandGreatest
So, where did we land on one of you guys putting together an interactive bracket? If I remember correctly, one of you said that as long as a PSU fan asked nicely on this board, it would happen.

So, where did we land on one of you guys putting together an interactive bracket? If I remember correctly, one of you said that as long as a PSU fan asked nicely on this board, it would happen.
it might have some scoring errors in it as i rushed through it...but here you go.

I think they said "If a nice PSU fan asked?"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT