ADVERTISEMENT

B1G Network Classic Games

Mar 14, 2003
I've literally seen classic games on the programming schedule the last 2-3 weeks for every team multiple times except Iowa. What is the deal? Even Maryland and Rutgers are getting more air time in this category.

Well they have shown the 2007 vs MSU game at least 30 times over the summer months. (thats the game where JC completed all 4 passes and Albert Young basically won the game for Iowa).

Then they show the 2008 PSU game as well.

Do they not have any other Iowa games they can access?? I mean there are tons of games to choose from and they pick those 2???? Come on BTN need to update their programming

Does anyone know why BTN sucks? Love the games and the studio shows but they are awful otherwise. Why such limited inventory? Why no simulcast similar to Finebaum? Why no coverage of Midnight Madness? No one seems to know the answers to these questions.

I'd like to see Iowa vs PSU - 2002, Iowa vs Purdue - 2002, Iowa vs Michigan - 2002, Iowa vs Miami(OH) - 2003, Iowa vs Arizona St - 2003, Iowa vs Wisconsin - 2004, Iowa vs Florida - 2004 Outback Bowl, Iowa vs LSU - 2005 Cap. One Bowl, Iowa vs Syracuse (the stand game), Iowa vs Indiana - 2009, Iowa vs MSU - 2009

I could go on, but those are a few off the top of my head

I'd like to see Iowa vs PSU - 2002, Iowa vs Purdue - 2002, Iowa vs Michigan - 2002, Iowa vs Miami(OH) - 2003, Iowa vs Arizona St - 2003, Iowa vs Wisconsin - 2004, Iowa vs Florida - 2004 Outback Bowl, Iowa vs LSU - 2005 Cap. One Bowl, Iowa vs Syracuse (the stand game), Iowa vs Indiana - 2009, Iowa vs MSU - 2009

I could go on, but those are a few off the top of my head

I agree; however, you should send this to someone that can do something about your request......BTN.

I can't tell ya the last time I watched the big10 network. Mainly because our team has sucked and who wants to watch the post game after we've lost. We are probably our worst enemy, win and you get on TV. Until KF puts an exciting, fun to watch team on the field, I don't expect the Big10 to put us on. Seriously, is there a more boring team in college football?!

Get used to it, its shifting east and will do so more and more. But yes our brand of football is pretty bad and when your not winning they are not going to show you.

The new ohio st show is interesting perspective on camp. It's ohio st show has been and will continue to be. Hope MSU can dethrone the machine that is tOSU. Also hope michigan blows tired of harbaugh and they haven't even played a game yet

I can't tell ya the last time I watched the big10 network. Mainly because our team has sucked and who wants to watch the post game after we've lost. We are probably our worst enemy, win and you get on TV. Until KF puts an exciting, fun to watch team on the field, I don't expect the Big10 to put us on. Seriously, is there a more boring team in college football?!
The teams we actually beat? I know, there aren't many but they do exist (the teams we beat that is).

Also do you not watch the basketball or wrestling teams?

Iowa/Michigan State 2007 is on right now. Why this game? The 2007 Iowa team wasn't good and did Jake C really hold the team down that much? There is no way with Albert Young/Damian Sims that Iowa should've been this bad. I know they won the game due to Albert but still....

Iowa has been getting plenty of air time over the summer. The posters complaining about Iowa not getting any air time I don't believe are watching BTN.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT