ADVERTISEMENT

B1G's PBP : Session 1

BWI guys said Suriano is for sure going injury default. Cael said it during pre-match interview.

According to bTN2go/ Track- 4 mats are being used. I don't see the on deck on track. Clark is in the hole on Mat 2, after Suriano wrestles*.

Whatever it takes man!
Yeah, I just saw that and thought, that's one of those times, if you add "if you know what I mean" at the end, it sounds pretty bad.

I stopped going the "direct" route and went a back door and I have video, if you know what I mean.

Reactions: UndercoverHawk
AM800 is about to start broadcasting! And video of them taping Mat 1 as we type.

Yeah, I just saw that and thought, that's one of those times, if you add "if you know what I mean" at the end, it sounds pretty bad.

I stopped going the "direct" route and went a back door and I have video, if you know what I mean.

Those are some of my favorite kinds of videos to watch :eek:

So, I'm going to have to take my 15 yr old daughter to dance from 9:15- 10:30. I told her she has to drive and while keeping eyes on her driving, I'll be listening to 800 and mobile device. Does it surprise anyone if I mention, I'm going to sit in the parking lot and pull up my laptop and watch in my car? All this being said, if the PBP drops, someone please be ready 2GO

Youtsey down 6 points and hits a 6 pointer in final :20. Then gets a TD in OT to beat Illinois.

What a joke - Suriano just hobbled out there put on the Velcro and then the ref raises the other kids arm. match over

Takedown radio saying Suriano has a significant limp. I don't know if PSU is in to high theatrics, but that doesn't sound good.

Law in a leg.
Clark breaks it
Clark TD, release can't turn
35 seconds
6-3 lead
Fhl and around for TD.
8-3
1:30 of RT
end of 1
Gotta feast on these.

2nd
Clark down.
Law tries to get a leg.
Clark out.
9-3
1:31 of RT
2/1 on Clark.
Law on right ankle
Clark peels and crossface.
Ironside doesn't like how long we are letting ankle get held.
2/1 throws it by and TD
Tried for cradle
11-3
looked at cradle for 4 seconds
Laws clingy.
Knee and head were right there!
20 seconds left
riding.
trying for hip tilt.
11-3 end of 2.

Clark on top.
Law is flat.
CC on the side
Law trying to roll
Clark covers
Trying for a suck back.
over 3 min of RT.
C on restart.
1:55.
CC trying for arm on back (illegal fist to back)
Chicken wing.
Ironside wants SW on law.
He's basically trying to not get turned.
Clark wins 12-3.
(Almost to dance)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT