ADVERTISEMENT

Back to the bible. I was looking at the FAQs and one of them is "What if my bible has sticky pages?"

GES4

HR All-American
Nov 14, 2001
https://godblesstheusabible.com/

Thankfully, they link to a youtube video on how to properly break in your God Bless the USA Bible. I suspect this youtube video is not unlike what middle aged congressmen from Kentucky watch to properly break in their child brides.

It is also helpful to know that this bible is the ONLY bible endorsed by both Donald J. Trump and Lee Greenwood.

Also, what makes this bible unique is that it is the ONLY bible inspired by America's most recognized patriotic anthem, God Bless The USA.

The Bible also features a copy of:

Handwritten chorus to "God Bless The USA" by Lee Greenwood. (LMFAO)
United States Constitution
Declaration of Independence
Bill of Rights
The Pledge of Allegiance

• Haha
Reactions: cigaretteman
https://godblesstheusabible.com/

Thankfully, they link to a youtube video on how to properly break in your God Bless the USA Bible. I suspect this youtube video is not unlike what middle aged congressmen from Kentucky watch to properly break in their child brides.

It is also helpful to know that this bible is the ONLY bible endorsed by both Donald J. Trump and Lee Greenwood.

Also, what makes this bible unique is that it is the ONLY bible inspired by America's most recognized patriotic anthem, God Bless The USA.

The Bible also features a copy of:

Handwritten chorus to "God Bless The USA" by Lee Greenwood. (LMFAO)
United States Constitution
Declaration of Independence
Bill of Rights
The Pledge of Allegiance

The Orange Turd should be challenged to read one page of any of the above documents in a public setting over an open mic impromptu within a specified time limit. A test to see if he has an adult level reading capacity.

Q: What if my Bible has sticky pages?

A: This is generally only a problem with The Book of Stormy section, which includes the glossy pics. Keep the Trump Bible away from your 13-yr old so that he cannot read the passages there or view the photos.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT