ADVERTISEMENT

Bad movies that you enjoy

Bro D

HB Legend
Nov 17, 2003
Whacha got? I was watching The Fan last night. Such a bad movie but still so good because of De Niro

vp4Xk8.gif

American Movie.

A documentary about a "filmmaker" from Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Had a cult following for a while, and these two (the main protagonists) where featured in a Packers / NFL commercial. Nearly everyone I make watch it, hates it, and cannot believe I suffer it.

For a long time, the guy on the right... Mike Schank, had a listed phone number and he took phone calls and talked to anyone that called. (He's a little fried, as you will see if you watch the movie.) He passed away last October though.

1569793289953-8c8a5a014e9e1486e4e5981c477c5008.jpeg

Last edited:
American Movie.

A documentary about a "filmmaker" from Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Had a cult following for a while, and these two (the main protagonists) where featured in a Packers / NFL commercial. Nearly everyone I make watch it, hates it, and cannot believe I suffer it.

For a long time, the guy on the right... Mike Schank, had a listed phone number and he took phone calls and talked to anyone that called. (He's a little fried, as you will see if you watch the movie.) He passed away last October though.

1569793289953-8c8a5a014e9e1486e4e5981c477c5008.jpeg

That doesn't surprise me about Mike Schank. He seemed like a dude that just wanted a friend.

Beast Mast is so good. A little heavy in the loin cloth and body oil departments, but good none the less. I can't be the only one that wanted a pair of ferrets after seeing that movie.
The scene when they are avoiding the mutated prisoners grabbing at their ankles. Is so perfect B movie cheese.

Reactions: Jerome Silberman
Maybe I wouldn't enjoy it as much now, I haven't watched it in years but I would always watch this as a teenager into my early 20s even though I knew back then it was not a good movie

MV5BMTUxNTIwMTY3MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDU0MTQ5MDE@._V1_.jpg

Drive Angry w/Nicholas Cage and Amber Heard

In the high-octane, action-adventure DRIVE ANGRY, Nicolas Cage stars as an undead felon who breaks out of hell to track down and kill a group of cult-worshipping cutthroats who brutally murdered his daughter and kidnapped her baby. Armed with a shot gun and a '69 Charger, Cage teams up with sexy, tough-as-nails waitress Piper (Amber Heard) and the two begin a rampage of redemption through the back woods of the south, all while being pursued by an enigmatic killer (William Fichtner) who has been sent by the Devil to retrieve Milton and deliver him back to hell.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT