ADVERTISEMENT

Bad movies that you enjoy

MV5BNjYwNjA3OTY0Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDMyNDUzMw@@._V1_.jpg

61TcGZRyVaL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg
It says 'BAD'.....STFU noob

Reactions: Moral and millah_22
Don't know if anyone considers them bad or not but three movies I will watch if they're on are:

Taken
The Accountant
Above the Law

Taken - I always insisted that Dad arranged the kidnappings with a bunch of hapless goons in Paris so he can get in good with his daughter & ex-wife.

Same with the knife attack of the singer. Dad paid off the poor junkie to attack the singer so he could guilt trip her to help his kiddo.

Kind of creepy.

• Haha
Reactions: Nole-4-Life
I have never seen one Fast and Furious movie. Weird.
the first one and tokyo drift are the ones i’ve seen. binged on the original 3x in a row— i don’t know why but i was enthralled though it could’ve been a distraction technique coming out of a breakup situation. soundtracks are dynamite too.

That movie was destroyed by critics when it came out. I actually think it's solid

A decade on, Disney’s ‘John Carter’ is still remembered for one of the worst marketing campaigns in movie history​

Reactions: hawkeye54545
Just a few. With comments.
Wild Things. Horrific "acting" but wonderful sleaze factor + Denise Richards Bewbs = good waste of a couple hours.
The Replacements. If only for the scene where the strippers/cheerleaders distract the other team.
Mars Attacks! Hilariously over the top Tim Burton wierdness.
The Man With Two Brains. Wonderfully silly Steve Martin.
And my all-time favorite bad movie, Blame it on Rio. Micheal Caine, a dangerously young Demi Moore and Hall of fame Breast Actress winner Michelle Johnson who being underage at the time had to get a Judge's permission do do her plethora of topless scenes.

I think that movie would be regarded similarly as a (big budge) cult classic if they didn't make any sequels. It's almost embarrassing to remember enjoying the first one so much because of how many times they went back to the well. The first sequel (2 Fast 2 Furious) was so bad I couldn't bring myself to watch another one in the series. I thought that when I was 13 or 14 BTW and loved a lot of bad movies.

Just a few. With comments.
Wild Things.
The Replacements. If only for the scene where the strippers/cheerleaders distract the other team.

The Man With Two Brains. Wonderfully silly Steve Martin.
Needed Neve naked to be perfect.

Brooke Langdon is gorgeous and the opposing Coach complaining about the distraction is damn funny.

And this still cracks me up:

Last edited:
Reactions: Red Hills Nole
I love 'bad movies'. Preferably bad scary movies. Might be my favorite type of movie.

Turbo Kid
Basket Case
Psycho Goreman
Evil Dead
C.H.U.D
Society
Monster Man
From Beyond
Tusk
Tucker & Dale vs. Evil

I could go on and on...

I love 'bad movies'. Preferably bad scary movies. Might be my favorite type of movie.

Turbo Kid
Basket Case
Psycho Goreman
Evil Dead
C.H.U.D
Society
Monster Man
From Beyond
Tusk
Tucker & Dale vs. Evil

I could go on and on...

No Human Centipede?