ADVERTISEMENT

Ban-Hammer Lifted?

Hawkeye_311

HB Heisman
Nov 21, 2010
It appears that rivals sites that I was previously blacklisted from have let me back in. Anyone else notice this?

Reactions: pookybear
I think it had to do with the boards being reset/redone. The college baseball board for rivals which was ended like 5 years ago is back up too. So IDK what is going on.

I was banned at Peegs.com a few years ago when Crean had a horrible team and I posted about some short white guy Suhr. I made a comment about the homer, whining crowds at Assembly Hall pissing and moaning about his flops not being called as charges and I spelled the name "Sewer" with some comments about this guy being the clear MVP of the Indiana team.

Those Assembly Hall fans are the biggest homers ever, with no objectivity about anything.

I received an immediate ban and have tried to post there a couple times in the last five years and have found the ban to in place.

Tonight I responded to post about Rick Pitino, and remarked about his white suit, and Ricky Junior's bald spot, so I guess I am back in business at Peegs. They do not like Ricky Senior much at peegs, but they do admire his stamina when hanging out with skanks in Louisville restaurant coat rooms.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT