ADVERTISEMENT

Barack’s bomber jacket...fitting for a presidency that bombed.

W1BVARw.gif

Dude looked sharp in his jacket chillin at college basketball game. You know he left the house ready to pull some ass.

He better be careful before he ends up at a massage parlor in south florida.

Reactions: Lone Clone
He got the deferments for being in school. That's fine. they were unfair rules, but those were the rules.

He sought out a fake medical diagnosis to get his draft status changed to ensure he wouldn't go to Vietnam. That's illegal and cowardly.

Link to support your assertion? With facts please.

No drama Obama. Now we have a guy that has so many scandals a week we can’t keep up. The Saudi stuff alone would have gridlocked Congress if Obama were the President.
It’s not quite that simple. We’ve sold hundreds of billions of dollars worth of military weapons to Saudi Arabia over the past few decades, long before either Obama or Trump became President. And we’ve been turning a blind eye to many of their human rights abuses all along the way because they are an ally against Iran.

While Obama was President, he admitted that his
wife Michelle could beat hm in arm wrestling and
was in better physical shape that he was. Some of
you clowns are avoiding the truth.

I didn't vote for Obama in either election but I would take him in a heartbeat over that POS we have now.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Link to support your assertion? With facts please.

The daughter of the doctor recently admitted her father signed the fake medical report of bone spurs, because he was indebted to trump's father because he was renting an office from him, and while others in the building had their rent increased, the doctor did not.

Since you are a lover of trump, you should be glad that he faked crap to get out of Vietnam, because if he had gone there to an infantry outfit as an officer, he wouldn't have lasted 2 weeks, and I'll leave it to your imagination to figure out why.

Reactions: billanole
The daughter of the doctor recently admitted her father signed the fake medical report of bone spurs, because he was indebted to trump's father because he was renting an office from him, and while others in the building had their rent increased, the doctor did not.

Since you are a lover of trump, you should be glad that he faked crap to get out of Vietnam, because if he had gone there to an infantry outfit as an officer, he wouldn't have lasted 2 weeks, and I'll leave it to your imagination to figure out why.

You libs are taken in by all sorts of stories.

Sad!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT